Insurance Analytics in the Cloud
Run your insurance analytics on almost any public, private or hybrid cloud infrastructure.
The insurance industry is grappling with many of the same IT issues as other industries – infrastructure scalability requirements, the need to modernize applications and the pressure to deliver more relevant, personalized customer experiences. Complicating matters are the rigid compliance and security standards insurers must adhere to. There is also rising pressure from disruptive insurtechs and global tech giants expanding into the market, causing insurers to turn toward technology in an effort to stay competitive.
How SAS® Analytics in the Cloud Can Help
SAS enables you to use insurance analytics in the cloud to improve your decision making – regardless of your company's analytical maturity – with a secure, dependable infrastructure that gives you peace of mind while enabling you to:
- Enhance the customer experience by analyzing and understanding customer needs and expectations.
- Adopt a customer experience analytics foundation spanning all data, analytics and decisioning needs.
- Establish a unified, agile end-to-end platform that enables fast big data analysis for improving the customer experience and producing real business value.
- Make analytics available to everyone so all team members can apply analytics to their daily work.
Why choose analytics in the cloud from SAS?
SAS has the experience and expertise to deliver cutting-edge insurance analytics via the cloud securely, in the way that works best for your operation:
- Software as a service (SaaS). Our managed SaaS offerings are ready to use out of the box and are customizable to meet changing requirements. We also provide standardized, off-the-shelf SaaS offerings available for immediate use, with no customization.
- Managed application services. Take advantage of industry-leading SAS technology with maximum uptime, managed by us on your site or ours.
- SAS software deployed in public or private clouds. We offer multiple ways to deploy SAS in public or private clouds, including deployment patterns like Docker containers, Kubernetes for orchestration or support for Cloud Foundry.
- Cloud-specific SAS offerings. SAS works with major cloud infrastructure providers like Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Oracle to streamline SAS deployments in public clouds. We also partner with a number of managed analytic service providers (MASPs) that offer cloud-based solutions for specific industries, including insurance.
SAS Analytics Solutions in the Cloud for Insurance
- Managed Application ServicesTake advantage of cutting-edge SAS technology with maximum uptime using managed application services from SAS.
- SAS® 360 DiscoverCapture behavioral information across your brand’s digital customer experience and extend past traditional digital analytic reporting.
- SAS® 360 EngageReach the right audience on the right devices with omnichannel marketing capabilities.
- SAS® 360 MatchTake control of your advertising using analytics to quickly update your digital advertising ecosystem.
- SAS® 360 PlanCentrally manage, integrate and streamline all marketing planning activities so you can be agile and accurate in accounting for marketing investments.
- SAS® CloudInnovate with analytics faster with SAS Cloud, which removes any barriers to adoption and puts data and analytics at your fingertips.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for InsuranceDetect, prevent and manage insurance claims fraud across all lines of business.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsDiscover and explore relationships in data, and share insights.
- Software as a ServiceGet uninterrupted access to the specific software you need to make fast, accurate business decisions that deliver tangible results.