SAS EVAAS for K-12
- Growth Reports: Identify strengths and opportunities for improvement for districts, schools, classrooms, and student groups.
- Diagnostic Reports: Look beyond individual growth estimates to uncover growth and achievement trends with different types of learners.
- Individual Student Projections: Proactively predict student success probabilities at numerous academic milestones.
- Custom Interactive Scatterplots: Visualize the impact of various growth metrics and the students who are served.
- Projection Reports: Summarize and customize reports on aggregate student information as needed to assist with educational planning.
- Student/Teacher Equity Reports: Display gaps among student groups in terms of teacher characteristics such as student growth data.
- Human Capital Reports: Examine hiring practice outcomes and support the search for educational talent.
- Evaluation Dashboards: Present and summarize components of teacher evaluation as well as school and district accountability.
- Educator Preparation Program Reports: Analyze and reveal insights into program effectiveness and educator preparation strategies.
- Roster Verification: Capture validated student-teacher linkages for use in growth analysis.