Exam Content & Pricing
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60-65 multiple-choice, short-answer and interactive questions. Interactive questions simulate the SAS environment and ask you to complete a task. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- Must achieve score of 68 percent correct to pass.
- 105 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-221; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4.
Successful candidates should have hands-on experience with a variety of SAS® and open source data preparation tools, including:
- SAS Base and DS2 programming.
- Hadoop, Apache Pig, Apache Hive.
- SAS In-Memory Statistics.
Please note, the Big Data Professional credential will be available through August 31, 2021.