How SAS Is Used in Smart Cities & Communities
Jakarta Smart City
Given the growing needs of citizens worldwide, digital is the way to go to develop solutions more accurately and instantly. This partnership with SAS has helped Jakarta City Government serve its people better and further elevate the resilience of Jakarta residents. Yudhistira Nugraha Director Jakarta Smart City
Jakarta Smart City
in Southeast Asia
of the city is below sea level
Other Smart Cities & Communities Working Even Smarter With SAS
SAS Public Sector Analytics
Powered by Azure
Reliably run your analytics in the cloud. Get the latest product enhancements as soon as they're available. And centrally manage your analytics with familiar Microsoft tools.
Recommended Products & Solutions for Smart Cities & Communities
- Advanced Analytics Maximize the value of your data with the world’s best advanced analytics.
- Data Management SoftwareSupercharge your AI journey with seamless data connectivity, enhanced transformations and robust governance.
- SAS for Flood Prediction & Preparedness | Powered by Azure IoTGain real-time situational awareness for alerting emergency services and improving citizen safety with a solution that combines sensor data and advanced analytics.
- SAS® Analytics for IoTDrive innovation, efficiencies and results by putting powerful IoT analytics with embedded AI and industry-leading streaming capabilities in users' hands.
- SAS® Asset Performance AnalyticsHarness M2M and sensor data to boost uptime, performance and productivity while lowering maintenance costs and reducing your risk of revenue loss.
- SAS® Energy ForecastingImprove energy forecast performance, reduce uncertainties and generate value.
- SAS® Event Stream ProcessingUse machine learning and streaming analytics to uncover insights at the edge and make real-time, intelligent decisions in the cloud.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsDiscover and explore relationships in data, and share insights.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCreate and modify predictive models faster than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.