In order to meet the evolving needs of patients in the age of digital health, life sciences companies must transform the way new therapies are discovered, developed, manufactured and commercialized. The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) plays a critical role in this innovation by generating more near-real-time data than ever before to help drive insights. This influx of data brings with it myriad challenges. SAS can help.
How SAS Can Help
Medical devices and sensors put real-time insights and edge analytics at your fingertips. And SAS can help you get value from the IoMT by enabling you to manage the data, analyze it using the latest technologies and deploy the insights you garner along the way. SAS delivers robust IoT analytics solutions that can help you:
- Make better decisions faster in clinical research.
- Identify potential manufacturing quality and equipment performance issues, and improve demand forecasting using real-time insights from your supply chain.
- Gain a wealth of information from the real world about product effectiveness, safety and adherence.
As the leader in advanced analytics, SAS has the experience and expertise to deliver cutting-edge IoT capabilities with embedded AI that enable you to:
- Sense what matters. Apply real-time analytics to data from sensors and devices to drive informed decisions throughout the product life cycle.
- Understand the signals in data. Use AI to uncover hidden insights throughout the connected health care ecosystem. Combine IoMT data with data from other sources that add context so you can glean maximum value from real world insights, better understand product safety and performance in the post-approval landscape, and deliver value-based care.
- Act with speed and confidence. Make critical decisions faster and get safer, better therapies to patients by relying on trusted IoT analytics solutions from SAS.
- White Paper Modern manufacturing’s triple play: Digital twins, analytics and the Internet of Things To imagine the power of digital twins, think in terms of your own health care
- White Paper Analytics in Action in the Health and Life Sciences Ecosystem Learn more how health care data has the power to transform the sector, helping to address the industry’s biggest challenges surrounding costs and quality of patient care.
IoT Analytics Solutions for Life Sciences
- SAS® Analytics for IoTDrive innovation, efficiencies and results by putting powerful IoT analytics with embedded AI and industry-leading streaming capabilities in users' hands
- SAS® Event Stream ProcessingGet immediate analytic insights from real-time big data streaming into your organization.