Industry Technology Applications
Analytics in the Cloud for Banking Systems
Run your banking analytics on almost any public, private or hybrid cloud infrastructure.
The banking industry struggles with many of the same IT issues as any other industry, including infrastructure scalability requirements, the need to modernize applications and the pressure to deliver more relevant, personalized customer experiences. All of this is, of course, complicated by rigid compliance and security standards. In addition, rising pressure from disruptive fintechs and global tech giants expanding into financial markets have banks turning toward technology to stay competitive.
How Analytics in the Cloud Can Help
With banking analytics in the cloud, SAS enables you to improve your decision making, regardless of your bank's level of analytical maturity, with a secure, dependable infrastructure that gives you peace of mind while enabling you to:
- Analyze and understand customer needs and expectations in order to enhance the customer experience.
- Adopt a customer experience analytics foundation that spans all data, analytics and decisioning needs.
- Establish a unified, agile end-to-end platform that enables fast big data analysis for improving the customer experience and producing real business value.
- Make analytics available to everyone so every team member can apply analytical techniques to daily work.
Why choose SAS?
SAS has the experience and expertise to deliver cutting-edge banking analytics via the cloud securely, in the way that works best for your bank:
- Software as a service (SaaS). Our managed SaaS offerings are ready to use out of the box and are customizable to meet changing requirements. We also provide standardized, off-the-shelf SaaS offerings available for immediate use, with no customization.
- SAS Results. We combine expert SAS service with award-winning software to help you develop more powerful insights into fraud detection and prevention, customer experience, bank operations and more. There is no software license or infrastructure to buy, and the SAS Results solution is priced based on what you need. You provide the data and business problem; we deliver the results.
- Managed application services. Take advantage of cutting-edge SAS technology with maximum uptime, managed by us on your site or ours.
- SAS software deployed in public or private clouds. We offer multiple ways to deploy SAS in public or private clouds, including deployment patterns like Docker containers, Kubernetes for orchestration or support for Cloud Foundry.
- Cloud-specific SAS offerings. SAS works with major cloud infrastructure providers like Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Oracle to streamline SAS deployments in public clouds. We also partner with a number of managed analytic service providers (MASPs) that offer cloud-based solutions for specific industries, including banking.
- White Paper Outrunning risk with cloud Supercharged risks are running circles around banking risk models. Here’s how the cloud can keep you one step ahead.
- Customer Story Identity management is key to preventing credit fraud CNG Holdings turns to SAS analytics and machine learning on Microsoft Azure to detect and prevent fraud while providing an optimal customer experience
- Customer Story Financial lender cuts third-party fraud by more than 80% with layered detection Axcess Financial uses SAS Identity: Enrichment and Assessment to dramatically reduce fraud losses and boost customer satisfaction
- Customer Story Fintech company’s rapid growth leads to consistent cloud strategy auxmoney saves resources, gains flexibility and scalability with risk management in the SAS Cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure
- Customer Story Advanced simulations and ‘stress-proof’ models help digital bank successfully navigate uncertain scenarios Banca Progetto relies on predictive analytics and a cloud-first approach to mitigate risk, better serve clients and plan for the future
- Customer Story Understanding the needs of banking customers in the digital economy Jyske Bank uses SAS Customer Intelligence 360 to personalize customer experiences that increase profitability and create lasting brand loyalty
- Customer Story Finland’s top retail bank applies AI to improve customer service and credit scoring S-Bank provides better customer service and faster, more accurate loan processing time using SAS Viya on Azure
- Customer Story Transformation of the National Bank of Greece with SAS Viya on Azure Leading Greek financial institution pursues digital transformation backed by advanced analytics to become the bank of choice for businesses and private individuals
- Customer Story Nationwide reduces fraud losses by 75% The world's largest building society uses SAS® in its strategic project to tackle fraud
- Customer Story Wachstum braucht Flexibilität und Skalierbarkeit auxmoney spart Ressourcen und gewinnt Flexibilität mit Risikomanagement in der SAS-Cloud
SAS® Cloud Solutions for Banking
- Managed Application ServicesTake advantage of cutting-edge SAS technology with maximum uptime using managed application services from SAS.
- SAS® 360 DiscoverCapture behavioral information across your brand’s digital customer experience and extend past traditional digital analytic reporting.
- SAS® 360 EngageReach the right audience on the right devices with omnichannel marketing capabilities.
- SAS® 360 MatchTake control of your advertising using analytics to quickly update your digital advertising ecosystem.
- SAS® 360 PlanCentrally manage, integrate and streamline all marketing planning activities so you can be agile and accurate in accounting for marketing investments.
- SAS® Detection und Investigation für BankenFinden und stoppen Sie organisierten Betrug und Betrug bei Anwendungen und Zahlungen mit einer einzigen End-to-End-Lösung.
- SAS® Financial Crimes AnalyticsModernisieren Sie Ihre bestehende AML-Lösung durch den Einsatz von KI und maschinellem Lernen in der Cloud.
- Software as a ServiceGet uninterrupted access to the specific software you need to make fast, accurate business decisions that deliver tangible results.