Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- What is marketing automation?Marketing automation uses the customer data you collect to create more effective campaigns and for better decisions across all channels – email, social and web.
- Harnessing the martech advantageMartech vendors have doubled in the past year. Find out what's fueling this growth spurt, and discover three ways to get the most value from your tech spending.
- Marketing attribution: Web analytics won’t work, but predictive analytics willMarketing attribution adds the science and removes the sorcery from your marketing efforts. It replaces assumptions and arbitrary models with data and analytics.
- IoT: The next best thing to reading your customer’s mindConstant streams data from myriad devices and sensors is what IoT is all about. But how are organizations using it to better customer experiences?
- Marketing for the midmarketMidsized organizations know their greatest asset is customer data. With analytics and powerful data visualization they're improving customer engagements.
- Putting you at the frontier of the fan experienceThe fan experience has remained unchanged for decades, but new technologies coupled with advanced analytics is poised to give new meaning to spectator sports.
- Building confidence in your customer experienceForbes Insights surveyed more than 350 leaders at large organizations to determine how they are using data and analytics to drive the customer experience.
- RCI视品牌资产战略为重中之重全球最大的度假交换企业RCI（Resort Condominiums International，温德姆酒店集团品牌之一）对创新并不陌生。该公司早在1974年便开创了度假交换（Vacation Exchange）的概念，改变了数百万分时度假业主体验世界的方式。
- Mastering mobile marketing: Three best practicesWith 6.1 billion smartphone users projected by 2020, mobile has proven its powerful attraction. How can marketers prepare to meet users' expectations?
- Marketing operations: Five core competencies you must masterMarketing operations has a big role to play in modernizing your company. Becoming more customer focused means integrating five competencies into your strategy.
- Customer journeys: How to be ready when customers visitAnalytics makes customer journeys better. By gathering insights from detailed and diverse data sources, you'll have the right offer at just the right time.
- Customer journey management: Eliminating missed opportunitiesCustomer journey management is a big part of shaping customers' experiences with your brand. To be effective, your efforts must focus on three crucial elements.
- Small but mighty: Modern marketing for the midmarketUsing data to improve the customer experience is how midmarket companies can take on the retail titans to win the hearts of their customers.
- It’s time for marketers to get serious about dataShould your data be doing more for you, or should you be doing more with your data? The answer for marketers is yes to both parts of the question.
- The marketer's dream: Harmonic convergenceCustomer journey maps, strong internal partners and clear strategies for change can help marketers align organizational efforts to foster peace and harmony.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox