How SAS® Enables Insurers to Deliver Better Customer Experiences
Create better customer experiences through real-time, contextualized interactions. Get a holistic view of the customer by analyzing all relevant data. And quickly derive value from AI and insurtech technologies to boost customer profitability, streamline operations and foster loyalty.
- Use advanced analytics with embedded AI to better identify and gain a deeper understanding of customer needs.
- Guide analytical processes using self-learning marketing algorithms and machine learning, resulting in more relevant, personalized communications and recommendations.
Customer journey optimization
- Collect and analyze customer interaction data from all touch points to better understand customer contact and response history.
- Ensure consistency across all customer journey touch points by orchestrating optimized, contextually relevant engagements.
Real-time customer experience
- Automate real-time customer experience decisions at scale across all channels.
- Anticipate customer needs and craft contextual, real-time digital engagements that customers value.
Why do insurers choose SAS® for better customer experience?
Insurance analytics solutions from SAS enable you to drive revenue growth through better customer experiences. Confidently engage customers and create relevant, individualized experiences in real time. Our comprehensive, integrated marketing analytics guides every customer interaction with analytic insight. You'll have a clear understanding of how marketing activities link to revenue and profits, and the ability to share results and insights across the business.
Understand your customers better than ever before
Powerful AI and machine learning techniques enable you to anticipate and proactively address customers' unspoken needs at the right moment.
Increase customer lifetime value
Event-based marketing enables you to deliver perfectly timed, relevant, personalized communications.
Gain a single view of the customer
Bring all relevant, permissible customer data together, regardless of source.
How does Denmark's second-largest insurance company successfully tackle an increasingly digitized business reality of multiple channels and touch points?
SAS is helping Topdanmark ensure a seamless experience for insurance customers by:
- Taking a hybrid approach to marketing by combining online and offline touch points in the same workflows.
- Identifying bottlenecks, as well as planning and prioritizing marketing efforts and spending.
- Enabling real-time intelligent decision making across channels.
How did an insurance company known for its specialty insurance products and premium personal and commercial coverage options achieve higher growth rates and lower costs for customer acquisition?
SAS helped Chubb Group of Insurance Companies:
- Get a clearer understanding of customers to develop and market the specialized products they need.
- Gain confidence in its decision-support information.
- Enhance distribution planning, growth strategies and budgeting.
- Develop a greater awareness of which niches to target, leading to significant conversion lift and increased cross-sell opportunities.