SAS® Certified Platform Administrator for SAS®9
For those who have the skills and knowledge necessary for the administration of the platform for SAS® Business Analytics
Successful candidates should be able to:
- Secure the SAS configuration on each server machine.
- Check status and operate servers.
- Monitor server activity and administer logging.
- Establish formal, regularly scheduled backup processes.
- Add users and manage their access.
- Establish connectivity to data sources.
- Set up and secure metadata folder structures.
- Administer repositories and move metadata.
- Understand the interaction between SAS servers and operating systems
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS® Platform Administration for SAS®9 exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 65 multiple-choice questions (must achieve score of 66 percent correct to pass).
- 110 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-250; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on the functionality available in SAS 9.4 Maintenance 6.
Exam fee: $180