IT Executives – Small & Midsize Business
How IT Executives Use SAS®
Featured Customer | SDC
Money laundering through banks by organized criminals is a growing global concern. As a result, banks are facing increasing regulatory pressure at both the local and international levels. With the help of SAS, SDC enables small and medium financial institutions in four Nordic countries to stay compliant
We are really one of the first technology partners in the world that can provide smaller banks the quality of anti-money laundering surveillance that only the largest players in the financial market would otherwise be able to muster. Susan Moos Business Analyst and Developer SDC
SDC Facts & Figures
Recommended Resources for IT Executives
Recommended Software for IT Executives
- SAS® Data Integration for Midsize BusinessEasily manage all data integration projects while reducing costs and increasing overall productivity.
- SAS® Data Quality for Midsize BusinessÉvaluez, améliorez, surveillez et gérez la qualité de toutes vos données, structurées ou non.
- SAS® Forecasting for Midsize BusinessPlan confidently with automatically generated, reliable forecasts.
- SAS® Office Analytics for Midsize BusinessAccess the power of SAS from a familiar Microsoft Office environment.
- SAS® Results as a ServiceGet faster, deeper insights from your existing data using our expertise.
- SAS® Unified Insights MMMeet diverse business needs with a comprehensive, scalable analytics environment that's quick and easy to deploy.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCreate and modify predictive models faster than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.