SAS® Model Risk Management Features
Model inventory & documentation
- Govern any type of model developed in any technology.
- Assess whether a candidate meets your qualifying model criteria.
- Confirm and attest the accuracy of a model inventory.
- Securely store model attributes and assumptions across model types, sources (in-house and third-party) and technologies.
- Automate your model documentation in your own templates, track versions and securely manage.
- Develop working documents for the model validation team.
- Expedite the management and deployment of best-practice models into production.
- Facilitate effective challenges, fact-based conversations and defense among internal and external model quality stakeholders.
- Enable auditability and compliance to meet global regulatory requirements.
- Gain transparency and apply model review and validation procedures that are consistent with your policies and standards.
Model risk reporting
- Aggregate model risk across an organization.
- Easily disseminate model performance and validation reports.
- Provide executive insight into an accurate view of model risk concentrations.
- Understand the impacts of altering/decommissioning models.
- Interactively identify model risk from the bottom up.
- Use SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office to easily export data into Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Model performance monitoring
- Systematically track model performance measures, thresholds and alerts.
- Intergrade any model monitoring metric, at any level, from any source, directly into your model risk management framework.
- Use the model monitoring calculation engine with a library of performance metrics.
- Easily monitor models with a library of detailed and interactive dashboards.
- Continuously monitor models, automatically generate findings and maintain a record of changes.
Address & manage regulatory reviews
- Meet internal model validation, governance and supervision standards.
- Track official regulatory reviews, including internal and external tasks, documentation and official signoffs.