How Midmarket Banks Use SAS®
Featured Customer | Seacoast Bank
Seacoast Bank uses SAS to turn customer information into a better customer experience using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We can fine-tune our customer treatment strategies as well as our customer acquisition efforts to generate very high returns. Jeff Lee Chief Marketing Officer Seacoast Bank
Seacoast Bank Facts & Figures
year bank was founded
30% growth rate
risk-adjusted revenue per customer
Recommended Software for Midmarket Banks
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Infuse your marketing decisions with unprecedented customer insights, and create relevant, satisfying, valued customer experiences.
- SAS® Data Integration for Midsize BusinessEasily manage all data integration projects while reducing costs and increasing overall productivity.
- SAS® Data Quality for Midsize BusinessAssess, improve, monitor and manage the quality of all your data, structured and unstructured.
- SAS® Forecasting for Midsize BusinessPlan confidently with automatically generated, reliable forecasts.
- SAS® Office Analytics for Midsize BusinessAccess the power of SAS from a familiar Microsoft Office environment.
- SAS® Results as a ServiceGet faster, deeper insights from your existing data using our expertise.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsExplore de manera visual todos los datos, descubra nuevos patrones y publique reportes en la Web y en dispositivos móviles.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCreate and modify predictive models faster than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.