Powered by Azure
SAS for Risk Modeling and Decisioning
Modernize risk across the organization with a trusted solution for managing analytical models and decision strategies.
Develop and manage your risk models and decision strategies in a repeatable, auditable, transparent and secure way.
Our solution combines the data management and model development, deployment and monitoring capabilities of SAS Risk Modeling with the intuitive decision-process design and rule-set management capabilities of SAS Intelligent Decisioning.
Encuentra ahora las respuestas en la nube fácilmente
SAS y Microsoft simplifican el uso de la analítica para formular y responder las preguntas que hacen evolucionar a las organizaciones.
How SAS on Azure Enables Risk Modeling & Decisioning
With SAS for Risk Modeling and Decisioning on Azure, banks can easily adapt to changing conditions while modernizing risk management across the organization.
Better decision making at a lower cost
- Make the right decision at the right time for the right outcome.
- Achieve a double-digit improvement in straight-through processing.
- Enhance the customer experience.
Support for the full analytics life cycle
- Go seamlessly from data preparation to development, deployment, decisioning and monitoring.
- Use unlimited, elastic cloud resources.
- Drive stronger risk management and meet regulatory compliance demands.
Automation for efficiency & effectiveness
- Automate key tasks to build better models faster.
- Respond to risk bursting events in a timely manner.
- Remain resilient even in the toughest conditions while knowing your data in use is protected by Azure Confidential Computing.
Why choose SAS on Azure for risk modeling & decisioning?
Enhanced productivity & collaboration
Improve operational performance by building models in a single environment.
Faster, more efficient data preparation
Reap rewards more quickly using an interactive tool to prepare data.
Accelerated model development & decision making
Make faster risk-related decisions for the best possible customer outcomes.
A global, systemically important bank makes better decisions for the future of its customers with SAS Analytics for IoT & Azure IoT.
"You definitely want to understand the decision to make, but also to understand there is a future. Putting data together allows you to create new types of decisions, focusing on what the customer wants."
Director of Data Science & Business Development