Take the guesswork out of demand planning with SAS for Predict and Plan Consumer Demand on Azure.
WELCOME TO THE EMPOWERED CLOUD
SAS and Microsoft have joined forces to redefine the future of analytics in the cloud and the role played by managed application services.
How SAS® on Azure Enables Better Demand Planning
Low-touch planning processes help you manage planning by exception, which reduces errors and human bias. Easily model and forecast all your products and selling locations to meet customer demand while managing overall inventory costs.
Easily run analytic workloads in the cloud to make trusted decisions and meet business goals faster
- Make real-time decisions at the local level to react quickly to market developments.
- Start using the latest solution innovations the moment they’re available with our continuous integration/continuous delivery approach.
- Adopt advanced analytics technology without incurring the technical debt of in-house development.
Plan where you want – on the web, on the go or in your favorite Microsoft productivity tool
- Leverage powerful SAS Analytics right in Microsoft Excel.
- Improve productivity with flexible access to plans from your smartphone and other devices.
- Plan for 100% of your geos, channels, categories and products.
Unlock more critical data insights on the path to digital transformation
- Stay ahead of competitors with the limitless scale and computing power of the cloud.
- Create more agile, responsive supply chains to meet customer demand at scale.
- Trust SAS and Microsoft for secure, agile digital transformation.
Why choose SAS® on Azure to predict and plan consumer demand?
More productive planning processes
Increase forecast accuracy by 10% to 25% compared with traditional methods and gut instinct.
Optimized inventory & reduced stockouts
Improve inventory productivity by 3% to 5% while increasing on-shelf availability.
Easier collaboration – both internally & with suppliers
Work with suppliers to sense and shape demand and ensure supply chain stability.