Sharpen your skills so you can teach analytics to the next generation of technology professionals.
- Events throughout the year. We keep your time constraints in mind by providing events that accommodate your academic schedule.
- Training on a variety of topics. Stay on top of the latest technologies – from predictive modeling to machine learning – so your students are learning today's most valuable skills.
- High-quality instruction from industry experts. When it comes to learning and teaching analytics, there's no better source than the industry leader.
- Free course materials. Sessions include materials that you can use in your own classroom. You'll get PowerPoint slides, course notes and data sets.
- Instructor interaction. Our live web courses offer all the benefits of classroom training – including interaction with an instructor – without leaving your home or office.
- Curriculum assistance. We'll help you develop both graduate and undergraduate courses. Plans are intended to encompass one semester of teaching.
Register to attend single and multiday workshops in three easy steps.
Determine your preferred workshop and add to your cart.
- Add multiple workshops by using your browser’s back button.
- Be sure workshop selections do not overlap as there are simultaneous tracks.
Fill out the information form or sign in with your SAS profile.
- Once you have a SAS profile, you'll be able to manage preferences and track progress.
- Priority is given to first-time registrants, so seats are not guaranteed.
- Courses fill quickly, but new workshops are added regularly.
Follow the simple checkout process.
- Once you've checked out, you'll receive a series of emails. The first confirms processing of your registration request.
- Next, you'll get an email notifying you that you're enrolled in a course, or waitlisted.
- If you're waitlisted, a follow-up email will confirm when a seat is available, moving you from waitlisted to enrolled.
|FDP-Shaping an Analytics and Machine Learning Curriculum||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri|
|Academic Opener||Market Insights||Visual Analytics||Data Modeling using VS||Machine Learning|
|Tech Talks (SAS and IOT ) & Presentations- Curriculum Design|
|FDP-Shaping a Business Analytics Curriculum||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri|
|Academic Opener||Market Insights||Visual Analytics||Data Modeling using VS||SAS Data Preparation|
|Tech Talks (SAS and IOT ) & Presentations- Curriculum Design (Sunil)|
|FDP-Shaping an Analytics Curriculum (A SAS & Open-Source Approach)||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu|
|Academic Opener||Market Insights||PG1 (9.4)||PG2 (9.4)|
|Viya For Programmer (Sunil)||Open-Source Integration (Sunil)||Tech Talks (SAS and IOT ) & Presentations- Curriculum Design (Sunil)|