Explore SAS with an expert to extend your SAS skills and decide your learning pathway.
Register to attend single and multiday workshops in three easy steps.
Determine your preferred workshop and add to your cart.
- Add multiple workshops by using your browser’s back button.
- Be sure workshop selections do not overlap as there are simultaneous tracks.
Fill out the information form or sign in with your SAS profile.
- Once you have a SAS profile, you'll be able to manage preferences and track progress.
- Priority is given to first-time registrants, so seats are not guaranteed.
- Courses fill quickly, but new workshops are added regularly.
Follow the simple checkout process.
- Once you've checked out, you'll receive a series of emails. The first confirms processing of your registration request.
- Next, you'll get an email notifying you that you're enrolled in a course, or waitlisted.
- If you're waitlisted, a follow-up email will confirm when a seat is available, moving you from waitlisted to enrolled.
- Events throughout the year. We keep your time constraints in mind by providing events that accommodate your work schedule.
- Training on a variety of topics. Stay on top of the latest technologies – from predictive modeling to machine learning – to learn some of today's most valuable skills.
- High-quality instruction from industry experts. When it comes to learning and teaching analytics, there's no better source than the industry leader.
|FDP - Shaping an Analytics and Machine Learning Curriculum||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri|
|Academic Opener||Market Insights||Visualization using SAS||Data Modeling using SAS||Machine Learning using SAS|
|FDP - Shaping a Business Analytics Curriculum||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri|
|Academic Opener||Market Insights||Visualization using SAS||Data Modeling using SAS||Data Preparation using SAS|
More Educator Resources
Employers challenged to identify and meet the employee skills gap
Find a Passion Project® program
Download our GatherIQ app and join a crowdsourcing community of volunteers who turn social issues into solutions.
Introduce your students to Cortex, an online simulation game that helps students learn analytics skills.