Not sure about this program? Let us help.
Here are some of our most frequently asked questions.
Is this program right for me?
This program is ideal for those who want to build on their basic programming knowledge by learning how to gather and analyze big data in SAS.
What exams do I pass to receive the credential?
- SAS Big Data Preparation, Statistics and Visual Exploration
- SAS Big Data Programming and Loading
Already have these skills? You can take the exams without completing the coursework. Get details — including test dates, locations and fees — using the links above.
What’s included with the self-paced version?
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional: 150 e-Learning hours + 100 Virtual Lab hours
- Big Data Preparation, Statistics and Visual Exploration: 76 e-Learning hours + 50 Virtual Lab hours
- Big Data Programming and Loading: 74 e-Learning hours + 50 Virtual Lab hours
Certification exams must be purchased separately with Self-Paced version.
License duration: 180 days
Are practice exams available?
Yes! Students in the self-paced offering can purchase practice exams from Pearson Vue. Practice exams are included in the classroom offering.
How long will it take to complete the program?
If you dedicate 8-10 hours per week, you can complete the program in 6 months.
What is required to participate in the self-paced program?
View the e-Learning system requirements for more information.