Agriculture, animal health and consumer goods companies struggle to unlock the value of their data due to outdated legacy systems and limited analytics capabilities – being data-rich but insight poor. And they often grapple with the associated, yet unnecessary, challenges of high costs, poor data quality, and inconsistent data sources and formats – without experiencing any of the enticing benefits. Gaining a 360-degree view of all your research, trial, commercializing and manufacturing data is possible – by integrating all relevant data and taking advantage of sophisticated analytic tools.
How Data Management From SAS Can Help
SAS provides a single, unified data management framework and automated processes – from data collection and aggregation to data validation and cleansing. Our agriculture analytics solutions offer the most complete, sophisticated data management capabilities, including:
- Data quality and integration. Consolidate data from internal and external sources, track data lineage, and reduce errors and inconsistencies with embedded data quality tools.
- Data preparation. Prepare data for analytics and reporting in a self-service environment without coding or help from IT. Spend less time preparing data and more time analyzing it.
- Data governance. Reduce the amount of time spent managing data with a consistent set of policies and processes that ensure your data’s conformity with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Personal data protection. Satisfy personal data security requirements. Fully understand and monitor the state of your data. Work toward compliance with GDPR and other privacy regulations.
- Data federation and stewardship. Eliminate the complexities of data integration with a virtual data environment that simplifies administration and security while delivering a complete data picture in a user-friendly format.
Only SAS gives you a complete, integrated and trusted view of all your enterprise data. You can access the data you need when you need it, and eliminate overlapping, redundant tools and systems. SAS enables you to:
- Ensure that all internal and third-party data gets and stays clean – and that it’s managed in such a way that doesn’t create redundancies – with a built-in data profiler that finds and fixes data quality issues automatically.
- Abandon the piecemeal approach to data management with a single product set for data access, integration, quality, governance and master data management.
- Glean analytical insight from large volumes of unstructured data – from documents, emails, social media sources, etc.