Make the best decisions when interacting with customers, partners, suppliers and employees.
Deliver real-time decisions for all your use cases.
Deliver relevant, interactive, real-time decisions based on business rules and sophisticated analytics at scale to a limitless number of use cases. Easily test decisions prior to deployment to ensure they deliver the expected results. Robust governance ensures your decisions are understood and trusted across the business. High data and decision volumes are easy to handle with a cloud-based architecture that can scale to meet your demands. Deliver decisions at the edge and in stream through integration with IoT devices.
Enable easy collaboration for users of all skill sets.
Whether you prefer a drag-and-drop GUI or the ability to write code, you can build and modify decisioning processes with ease. Define decisions by browsing centralized data, model and business rule repositories and selecting from existing assets. Compare different objects and versions to understand and track changes for easier collaboration across teams. Use out-of-the-box tasks and shared, flexible processing control logic to make decision creation and management simple for all skill sets.
Make the best decision every time.
Improve decision quality by incorporating artificial intelligence and machine learning models from a common repository, created in your preferred language.
Deploy analytical models for decisions with consistency and speed.
A common decision authoring and deployment environment dramatically reduces the time required for IT to validate and deploy analytical models – whether written in SAS, open source or custom code. From a single interface, you can natively integrate, manage and deploy SAS and Python analytical models, custom code and business rules, with identical logic for both batch and real-time web service execution. That means faster deployment and confidence in the integrity of your analytically driven operational decisions..
Get to Know SAS® Intelligent Decisioning
Explore More on SAS® Intelligent Decisioning & Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- Executive Brief
- Fact Sheet
- Industry Overview
- Product Brief
- Overview Brochure
- Solution Brief
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Customer Story Personalization is key in telecommunications. And analytics the natural solution.Telenor Norway uses SAS Analytics to enhance business decisions and continuously adapt to customers’ needs.
- White Paper Marketing attribution: Giving credit where credit is dueMarketing attribution helps you analyze the impact and business value of company-generated marketing interactions to help make the best marketing investment decisions. The challenge is to interpret the massive volumes of customer data that continues to expand day by day.
- Article Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- Article Three ways to improve real time marketing resultsReal-time marketing enables you to reach customers during purchase deliberations to provide the push a campaign needs be wildly successful.
- Article Real-time customer engagement is the future of experience managementReal-time customer engagement delivers contextual recommendations and decisions to your interactive customer channels at every possible touch point.
- Webinar Real-Time Decision Manager Join us for this complimentary webinar exploring the challenges that marketers face today building a customer experience (CX) strategy that can adapt in real time to meet customers’ needs.
- E-Book Brilliant decision? In the battle for consumers’ hearts and minds, retailers have typically focused their digital transformation initiatives on customer experience and engagement. However, in these challenging times, it’s not enough to just get the customer’s attention — you need to convert impressions and site or store visits into sales and fulfilled orders.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q4 2020Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q4 2020.
Real-Time Analytics: The Key to Unlocking Customer Insights & Driving the Customer Experience
This Harvard Business Review Analytic Services report looks at how businesses are using advanced customer data analytics, along with real-time analytics and real-time marketing, to enhance their customers’ experiences.
Managing the Analytics Life Cycle for Decisions at Scale
Let the SAS Analytics Life Cycle guide you through the iterative process of going from raw data to predictive modeling to automated decisions, faster. This paper tells you how.
The Internet of Things: Marketing’s Opportunities and Challenges
Learn how marketers can apply event-based marketing and real-time marketing capabilities to capitalize on IoT data in the moment by pinpointing significant customer events, which then trigger real-time customer decisions. The result? Best offers delivered in real time, given the consumer’s current context.
Six Keys to Credit Risk Modeling for the Digital Age
Modernizing and automating the end-to-end process for origination and servicing – from data management to model development to credit decisions – can reduce credit losses and boost performance. This paper explores how infusing machine learning into this process supports more effective credit decisions for individuals, products or portfolios.
- Customer Story Better customer service via machine learningAdvanced analytics helps Rogers Communications become more customer-centric, cutting customer complaints in half.
- Customer Story Hybrid approach ensures seamless experience for insurance customersInsurance company Topdanmark gains a true omnichannel marketing approach and better workflows with SAS® Customer Intelligence 360.
- Customer Story Analytics für den perfekten Schliff
- Article IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Customer Story Building customer satisfaction with better network monitoringSAS Analytics helps a major telecom organization analyze traffic, anticipate problems and improve customer service.
Related Products & Solutions
Check out these offerings related to SAS Intelligent Decisioning.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Take marketing management to new heights to drive profitable revenue growth.
- SAS® Event Stream ProcessingGet immediate analytic insights from real-time big data streaming into your organization.