Develop a bachelor's-degree program using SAS® to give students a strong analytics foundation.
Why develop a bachelor's degree program using SAS®?
- Help students develop the skills and knowledge necessary to get a job in an analytical field.
- Prepare students to enter an advanced analytics program to more deeply develop their analytical skills.
- Give students a competitive advantage in the job market by giving them the No. 1 analytics skills employers seek.
Bachelor's Degree Program Criteria
- Analytical courses in your undergraduate program must use SAS software, though you may use other software in addition to SAS.
- Your undergraduate program must offer project-type courses and provide students with opportunities to use real data.
- Courses can include SAS teaching materials, which are provided free of charge.
You Might Also Be Interested In
- SAS Certification for AcademicsGet SAS certified, and set yourself apart. Students, educators and other academic staff can get 50 percent off the standard certification exam fees.
- SAS BooksFind the perfect book to help you learn SAS. You'll find books on a variety of topics pertinent to student interests at all levels – from beginner to advanced.
- Free SAS How-To VideosLearn how to use SAS at your own pace by checking out our library of free video tutorials designed for students and professors.
- Free High School Teacher WorkshopsAre you a high school teacher interested in teaching SAS? SAS offers free workshops throughout the year designed to help you teach high school students the power of analytics.