SAS® Field Quality Analytics Features
- Standard, extensible data model.
- Multiple databases supported, including SAP HANA.
- Automatically determines analytically driven critical values.
- Enables entry of manual thresholds for safety and regulatory issues.
- Simultaneously monitors changes across production period, usage and event period.
- Generates automated alerts and notifies relevant issue owners.
- Attach comments so current status is easily ascertained.
- Drill into alerts to conduct further analysis.
Issue analysis & prioritization
- Ad hoc warranty analysis, including Pareto charts, control charts, exposure charts, reliability analysis, decision trees and sequence analysis.
- Drill into results to conduct further analysis.
- Review raw event data.
- Advanced analysis with hundreds of analyses and charting options, including descriptive analysis, table analysis, ANOVA, regression, multivariate, survival analysis, capability analysis, control charts and graphs.
Integrated text analysis
- Analytic models to recognize patterns in text.
- Ability to identify similar comments.
- Word search that includes synonyms, misspellings and other related words.
Easy reporting capabilities
- Project-oriented interface for creating both simple and complex reports:
- Workflow mirrors the warranty analysis processes.
- Powerful filters for easily subsetting and combining data.
- Group analyses by project.
- Report library:
- Searchable repository of information.
- Content can include special studies, documents posted by users and automatically generated standard reports.
Seamless integration with the full SAS® Quality Analytic Suite, including SAS® Asset Performance Analytics & SAS® Production Quality Analytics
- Integrated analysis across the quality spectrum. Follow the root-cause path from field data through the production process and the heavy assets that manufacture your products.
- Ability to deploy models to identify issues before they make it to the field.
- SAS Event Stream Processing to monitor data in real time and alert as issues occur.