The SAS Case Library
A global free teaching resource for online academia
Enrich your curriculum with in-depth SAS use cases
Our world has changed
- The COVID-19 pandemic has shown the importance of analytical calculation and competence.
- Data and analytics are now ubiquitous, the bedrock of our digital and inter-connected world.
- Analytical case studies are the most effective way to embed new analytical learning.
- This is why SAS has compiled a Library of analytical case studies for educational use.
Analytical Case Studies from SAS are:
- Free to download
- Written by experts for academic use
- Data rich and based on real-world problems
- Include step-by-step demos, analytical games, ideas for datathons
- Include access to free SAS software and training materials
Examples of SAS case titles by industry and analytical topic:
Utknonos Retail - (linear models, product cannibalisation), from Russia
Traffic Accidents - in the Netherlands
(factor analysis, accidents analysis)
Travel & Tourism
Hotel Review - (text mining, customer satisfaction analysis) from the UK
Accessing the SAS Case Library is quick and easy.
Set up a SAS profile.
If you already have one, sign in.
Accept the license agreement.
Access & explore the
Learning Resources for Academia