SAS® Academy for Data Science Discounts & Guidelines
The following discounts are available. Discounts cannot be combined.
- SAS Training Points: SAS Training Points can be purchased and used to pay for Academy offerings.
- Academic discount: Educators, students (part- and full-time) and staff directly employed by or enrolled in a K-12 or degree-granting academic institution or school district are eligible for a 50 percent discount off the price of the Academy. Proof of affiliation is required (e.g., valid identification card, a letter from Human Resources on institution letterhead or a copy of your current semester transcript). Promo Code: A50
- Partner discount: SAS partners are eligible for a 50 percent discount off the price of the Academy. Promo Code: APD
- Effective Date: October 4, 2023.
- Enrollment in the SAS Academy for Data Science is for one individual and is nontransferable.
- The free 7-day trials exclude hands-on lab access to SAS software and course completion badges.
- Upon purchase of a SAS Academy for Data Science subscription, you will receive a confirmation email with a unique activation code to access SAS e-Learning content and SAS software to practice.
- You will have 12 months from the date of purchase to complete all Academy e-Learning.
- When you activate your e-Learning, you will be asked to accept the terms of the e-Learning license when you first sign in to your SAS Profile.
- Purchased Academy digital subscriptions include access to SAS software for a set number of hours so you can practice applying the concepts you learn. If you have not accessed your virtual lab software for 30 days, your software image will be discontinued and your work will be deleted.
- Failure to comply with all guidelines may result in cancellation of your Academy program.
- Academy program invoices will include applicable sales tax.
Explore More Credentials
The SAS Academy for Data Science offers several programs to help build your analytics career. Find one that's right for you.
- Data Curation Professional
Designed for data scientists, this program covers SAS topics for data curation techniques, including big data preparation with Hadoop.
- Advanced Programming Professional
Learn advanced programming techniques, how to process data using Structured Query Language (SQL) and how to use the SAS macro facility.
- Advanced Analytics Professional
Expand your analytical skill set by learning predictive modeling, text analytics, experimentation and optimization techniques.
- AI & Machine Learning Professional
Learn to apply AI and machine learning to business problems and understand each step of the analytical life cycle with this in-depth credential.