Introduction to Data Curation for SAS® Data Scientists
This course introduces data curation and provides prerequisite material for the SAS Data Curation Professional training.
- The field of data science and the process of data curation.
- The components of computing environments.
- The role of data scientists.
- The road map to data curation with SAS.
SAS® Data Management Tools and Applications
In this course, you will discover how to access your data from a variety of sources, create processes to manage and transform data, and ensure the reliability and consistency of your data.
Learn how to:
- Read and write data with SAS/ACCESS® technologies.
- Perform extract, transform and load (ETL) tasks using SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Discover capabilities of the SAS Quality Knowledge Base.
- Use DataFlux® Data Management Studio to understand and improve your data.
- Understand the structure and functionality of the SAS Quality Knowledge Base.
- Access the components of SAS Quality Knowledge Base programmatically using SAS code.
SAS and Hadoop
In this course you will learn about the Hadoop environment, Apache Hive and Apache Pig, as well as various SAS methods for interacting with Hadoop.
Learn how to:
- Process and prepare structured and unstructured big data for analysis.
- Organize data into a variety of storage formats for the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Use Hive and Pig to query and process data in Hadoop.
- Write SAS code to integrate with Hive and Pig.
- Leverage the SAS DS2 procedure to process data in Hadoop.
- Work with Hadoop data using the point-and-click interface of SAS Data Loader for Hadoop.
Advanced SAS® Data Management Tools and Applications
In this course, you will learn to use additional SAS Data Management technologies to access, manage and govern your data.
Learn how to:
- Maintain, configure and monitor data access from a single point of administration with SAS Federation Server.
- Create a secured virtualized data layer that unifies disparate data sources into FedSQL views.
- Develop SAS Event Stream Processing applications to ingest, process and analyze streaming data in real time.
- Govern data using SAS Business Data Network.
- View relationships in SAS Lineage.
E-learning courses accessible whenever – and wherever – you're ready to learn.
Get full access to SAS software to practice what you've learned on real technology.
Globally Recognized Credentials
Earn a certification with tailored training that helps prepare you for each exam.
As long as you complete the nine courses within a 12-month time frame, you can go at your own pace.
Learn using SAS, R, Python, Pig, Hive and Hadoop.
Ask questions, find guidance and stay on track with help from SAS users and experts.