Get a detailed product overview, along with key benefits, capabilities and features lists.
- Arrow Company Profile Arrow is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow also serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations in 55 countries.
- SAS® Analytics Accelerator for Teradata SAS Analytics Accelerator for Teradata allows a core set of SAS statistical and analytical functions used for data summarization, discovery and predictive modeling to be executed directly within the database environment. It includes predictive modeling algorithms as well as the preliminary tasks of optional sampling, statistical transformations, variable selection and dimension reduction to derive better models.
SAS® Analytics for IoT
SAS Analytics for IoT offers a proven way for business users to organize and act on high volumes of diverse IoT data using a secure, flexible and scalable IoT analytics solution.
SAS® Analytics Pro
With its powerful, proven toolset, users can access data from nearly any source, analyze it and transform it into meaningful, usable information. And then present the information in high-impact visuals that allow decision makers to gain a quick understanding of critical issues.
- SAS® Analytics Pro for Midsize Business In most small to midsize organizations, IT resources are scarce and data needed to answer key business questions is stored in multiple formats, applications and systems that don’t communicate with each other. Decision makers have different views of data, and at times they can’t clearly see connections or hidden relationships that could help them make better decisions. To access the data they need, business analysts usually must ask the IT department to create custom extracts. Even after the data is accessed, they lose precious time as they analyze it piece by piece and look for a meaningful way to present the results to others.
- SAS® and Teradata Data Quality Advantage Program SAS® Data Quality Accelerator for Teradata is the ultimate way for Teradata customers to improve and maintain the quality of their data. There's no need to extract your data for quality improvements – the process takes place directly in Teradata, where your data already resides.
SAS® Anti-Money Laundering
Take a risk-based approach to monitoring transactions for potential money-laundering and terrorist-financing activities.
- SAS® AppDev Studio™ A comprehensive environment for cost-effectively developing superior analytic and reporting applications and solutions
SAS® Asset Performance Analytics
SAS Asset Performance Analytics is part of the SAS Quality Analytic Suite that provides an enterprise view of quality performance to help manage the cost of quality, achieve quality excellence and increase customer satisfaction. It improves the utilization of high-capital equipment. It analyzes sensor data and M2M data to identify hidden patterns that indicate probable failures.
Base SAS® Software
Flexible and extensible fourth-generation programming language designed for data access, transformation and reporting
- SAS® Business Intelligence for Midsize Business Affordable, easy-to-use solution for small and midsize businesses that provides self-service reporting and analysis capabilities to users of all skill levels across the organization.
Centrally manage your marketing life cycle
SAS 360 Plan accelerates, automates and streamlines all marketing planning activities so you can be agile and accurate in accounting for investments in marketing initiatives. Because it's a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, organizations can get started quickly and benefit from continuous enhancements to the system.
- Credit Scoring for SAS® Enterprise Miner™ Credit Scoring for SAS Enterprise Miner is used to build, validate and deploy credit risk models. It helps create credit scorecards using in-house expertise and resources to decide whether to accept an applicant (application scoring); to determine the likelihood of defaults among customers.
- SAS® Campaign Management SAS Campaign Management lets you get more campaigns out the door in an automated, trackable and easy-to-repeat way. You can quickly define target segments, prioritize selection rules, select communication channels, schedule and execute campaigns, analyze campaign results and easily make adjustments to improve future campaign performance.
SAS® Capital Planning and Management (Banking)
SAS Capital Planning and Management creates an integrated and interlinked capital planning environment for combining bankwide data from both risk and finance systems.
SAS® Capital Planning and Management (Insurance)
SAS Capital Planning and Management creates an integrated environment to assess and project capital for insurance companies by summarizing data and offering custom reports to different capital planning users to align business planning processes and capital projects with income statements and balance sheets.
SAS® Capital Requirements for Market Risk
SAS Capital Requirements for Market Risk addresses the Basel d352 regulation, Minimum Capital Requirements for Market Risk, formerly known as FRTB. The solution provides prebuilt modules to calculate the Standardized Approach for market risk as well as the Internal Models Approach. Risk classes include credit, interest rates, FX, equity and commodity risk. It also calculates additional risk measures as defined by the regulation. Risk managers and analysts can review their positions for each legal entity and desk.
SAS® Collaborative Planning Workbench
SAS Collaborative Planning Workbench provides a set of interactive “gap” monitoring, tracking and reporting capabilities with alerts to guide organizations through the consensus forecasting process, giving them more accurate results with meaningful support information.
SAS® Contextual Analysis
With SAS Contextual Analysis, you can quickly derive insight from your text data by categorizing documents, extracting facts and understanding document sentiment – all from a single interface. You can also define rules without creating a training corpus.
- SAS® Cost and Profitability Management SAS Cost and Profitability Management is an analytic application that models business processes to determine cost and profitability, as well as what drives them. The solution provides answers to questions about precise process or activity costs, and the profitability of customers, products and distribution channels.
SAS® Credit Assessment Manager
Automate the process of categorizing loans down to the individual assessment level.
- SAS® Criminal Justice Data Integration and Analytics SAS Criminal Justice Data Integration and Analytics brings together disparate offender data from multiple sources and agencies to deliver comprehensive information to a vast array of criminal justice professionals.
- SAS® Customer Analytics for Communications SAS® Customer Analytics for Communications turns raw data into insights about future customer behavior. The solution illuminates behavior patterns hidden in large volumes of data spread across multiple systems. It alerts you to customers who are likely to purchase a new product or upgrade service, customers who are likely to leave and customers who should be targeted in a campaign.
SAS Cybersecurity provides a solid, unifying foundation for enterprise risk assessment, threat detection and alert management. Powered by SAS® Viya®, our security analytics software addresses the end-to-end analytics life cycle, from data through discovery to deployment.
SAS® Data Governance
SAS Data Governance helps maintain a consistent set of policies and processes for corporate information – including big data sets in Hadoop and Impala. So you’ll spend less time managing your data – and more time managing your business.
- SAS® Data Integration for Midsize Business SAS Data Integration for Midsize business is a simple, flexible solution that ensures data credibility and consistency and enables organizations to easily manage all their data integration projects while reducing costs and increasing overall productivity.
- SAS® Data Integration Server A complete solution designed to meet your data integration needs
SAS® Data Loader for Hadoop
Take control of your data with self-service data preparation.
SAS® Data Management
SAS Data Management helps transform, integrate, govern and secure data while improving its overall quality and reliability.
SAS® Data Preparation
SAS Data Preparation software provides a visual interface and self-service, point-and-click environment that speeds and simplifies the process of preparing data for analytics. Data preparation tasks are defined within the same visual experience, and automatically integrated with downstream analytics and reporting tasks. This empowers analysts to quickly access, blend, shape and cleanse data – no coding or SQL skills required. IT is freed from the mundane task of provisioning data for specific users.
SAS® Data Quality
Maintain high-quality data to confidently fuel daily business operations, compliance and analytics initiatives.
- SAS® Data Quality for Midsize Business Learn the details about SAS Data Quality for Midsize Business, its features and capabilities.
- SAS® Data Surveyor for Oracle Applications Providing the environment to turn Oracle Applications data into mission-critical intelligence
SAS® Data Surveyor for SAP
SAS Data Surveyor for SAP provides data integration designers with the ability to search, navigate and extract SAP data without the need to understand complex SAP data structures – and integrate and analyze this data within SAS solutions.
- SAS® Desktop Data Mining for Midsize Business This material will be used to promote Enterprise Miner on Desktop through resellers. It includes full details as to analytic features/functionality for desktop product set. The material has been rewritten to emphasis terms and ideas such as: low cost, affordable, easy, user-based.
SAS® Energy Forecasting
Get valuable insights about operations, planning, energy trading and more with SAS Energy Forecasting.
- SAS® Enterprise BI Server Provides a fast, flexible business intelligence solution
- SAS® Enterprise GRC SAS Enterprise GRC provides an integrated platform for standardizing and managing strategic and operational risks, as well as consolidating information from all financial risk management systems (credit risk, market risk, etc.) into an enterprisewide view of risk. The solution links your GRC functions to strengthen governance and foster trust by aligning GRC principles with business objectives and strategy execution.
SAS® Enterprise Guide®
Delivering the power of SAS Analytics and reporting from an easy-to-use, point-and-click Windows interface
SAS® Enterprise Miner™
SAS Enterprise Miner streamlines the data mining process to create highly accurate predictive and descriptive models based on analysis of vast amounts of data gathered from across an enterprise.
SAS® Enterprise Miner™ for Desktop
A powerful data mining workbench delivered to your desktop for better decision making
SAS® EVAAS® for K-12
SAS EVAAS for K-12 assesses the effectiveness of districts, schools and teachers, and provides individual student projections to future performance through precise, reliable and unbiased results that other simplistic models cannot provide.
SAS® Expected Credit Loss
SAS Expected Credit Loss provides a centralized, flexible, high-performance analytics environment so banks can estimate expected losses as required by new IFRS 9 and CECL credit impairment accounting standards.
SAS® Factory Miner
SAS Factory Miner provides a web-based, automated environment for building, comparing and retraining predictive models.
SAS® Federation Server
Get secure, high-quality and better-governed data without having to move it
SAS® Field Quality Analytics 6.2
SAS Field Quality Analytics provides early warning of quality problems and reduces the time to identify a root cause to help minimize the size and scope of campaigns and recalls. It integrates all of the relevant field quality data from warranty systems.
SAS® Financial Management
Improve the accuracy, relevance and timeliness of financial plans, budgets and reports.
SAS® Forecast Analyst Workbench
SAS Forecast Analyst Workbench provides an analytics-based framework for creating a demand-driven weighted consensus forecast that automates and manages information exchange between everyone involved in the SOP process.
SAS® Forecast Server
Quickly produce large numbers of forecasts automatically to improve planning and decision making
SAS® Forecasting for Desktop
Plan more confidently with reliable, automatically generated forecasts
- SAS® Forecasting for Midsize Business SAS Forecasting for Midsize Business is an affordable, easy-to-use solution that provides comprehensive forecasting capabilities to generate highly reliable forecasts in a PC environment.
SAS® Fraud Framework for Insurance
SAS Fraud Framework for Insurance allows you to detect, prevent and manage both opportunistic and professional fraud across multiple lines of business. It includes components for fraud detection, alert management and case management, along with the ability to uncover hidden relationships among fraudsters so you can focus on stopping the highest-value fraud networks.
SAS® Fraud Management
SAS Fraud Management is an enterprise fraud detection solution that monitors multiple channels and lines of business in a multitenant capacity on a single platform – including payments (purchases, fund transfers in batches and real time) and events (nonmonetary, account updates and authentication). Using optimized data analytics and machine learning, merchants, payment processors and financial institutions can prevent fraud through real-time responses, as well as quickly triage the highest priority alerts, reducing negative impacts on customers.
SAS® Governance and Compliance Manager
SAS Governance and Compliance Manager enables you to reduce firmwide risk by strengthening risk oversight. It helps you proactively and systematically manage risk exposures, including developing an action plan to address and track issues – all the way to resolution. The solution maps your risk processes, controls, incidents and policies to strengthen governance and foster trust.
SAS® High-Performance Analytics Products
Learn how to speed up analysis of big data using SAS High-Performance Analytics products.
SAS® In-Market Revenue Simulation
SAS In-Market Revenue Simulation helps pharmaceutical companies maximize product lifecycle revenues from global markets by helping them understand post-launch price erosion and manage the impact of the international reference price process.
SAS® In-Memory Statistics
SAS® In-Memory Statistics provides a single interactive programming environment for the entire analytical life cycle. It enables you to perform data management, variable transformations, exploratory analysis, statistical modeling using machine-learning techniques, integrated modeling comparison and scoring.
- SAS® Information Delivery Portal Using the power of SAS to securely deliver information to the entire enterprise and beyond
SAS® Infrastructure for Risk Management
Simplify the creation, orchestration and management of risk processes with a visual execution environment that uses in-memory technology to execute jobs faster and more efficiently.
- SAS® Integration Technologies Expand your choices for integrating SAS analytics and reporting
SAS® Intelligence and Investigation Management
For justice and public safety agencies conducting investigations, the SAS offering capitalizes on our experience providing data management, advanced analytics and operational solutions to gather and manage intelligence, conduct complex investigations, and improve overall investigative workflows and processes, including both tactical and strategic activities. The solution is intended for anyone from operational police officers to executive-level officials at local, state, national and cross-border agencies. This may include front-line officers, investigators and intelligence professionals at national security, police and intelligence agencies. In addition, analysts can identify entities at a glance and better understand their data.
- SAS® Intelligent Advertising for Publishers SAS Intelligent Advertising for Publishers is a complete online publishing solution that includes sales order management, simulation-based forecasting, ad serving and business intelligence capabilities to help you make better-informed decisions faster across your entire business.
SAS® Intelligent Decisioning
Comprehensive decisioning framework combined with industry-leading analytics to streamline the automation of enterprise decisions.
SAS® Inventory Optimization Workbench
The product is designed for complex, global, multi-channel, multi-echelon environments, scales to large volumes of data, and includes performance management dashboards and scorecards as well as optimization routines that are customized for distribution needs.
SAS® IT Resource Management
SAS IT Resource Management allows IT organizations to analyze, manage and anticipate the utilization and performance of the IT infrastructure. It also delivers foresight into future trends and growth scenarios based on business demands.
SAS® Launch Revenue Optimization
To maximize financial performance, pharmaceutical companies need to get to market quickly while navigating complex country pricing rules. At the same time, many countries use international reference pricing (IRP) rules that can lead to irreversible price erosion for the life of the product, severely curtailing profitability. In this fact sheet, learn about how SAS Launch Revenue Optimization uses rigorous mathematical optimization to help you identify the optimal launch sequence and timing for a new product so you can maximize revenues and profits.
SAS® Life Science Analytics Framework
SAS Life Science Analytics Framework provides a single, integrated environment that delivers centralized and auditable clinical information repository optimized for data standardization, improves project management through workflow enablement and streamlines the management of compliance, transparency and traceability.
SAS® Market Risk Management for Insurance
This solution enables insurance companies to perform asset valuation, portfolio allocation and risk management analysis in a flexible, configurable and high-performance environment. Integrate, manage and analyze data, run multiple models and quantify the risks underlying a market portfolio.
SAS® Marketing Automation
Plan, test and execute campaigns to improve efficiency and deliver a better return on marketing investment.
SAS® Marketing Automation for SAP HANA
SAS Marketing Automation for SAP HANA is a comprehensive solution for planning, testing and executing marketing campaigns in a way that improves marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
SAS® Marketing Optimization
Better campaign returns through analytical optimization
SAS® Model Implementation Platform
Efficiently manage complex systems of risk models in a controlled environment
SAS® Model Manager on SAS® Viya®
Manage analytical model collections across your organization and put champion models into production quickly with this web-based tool.
SAS® Model Risk Management
Understand and control your model risk through a fully integrated model management life cycle.
SAS® Office Analytics
SAS Office Analytics enables businesses of all sizes to access the power of SAS Analytics and high-performance tools using familiar, Windows-based interface.
- SAS® Office Analytics for Midsize Business Transparently leverage the power of SAS® for data access, reporting and analytics directly from Microsoft Office environments
SAS® for Procurement Integrity
This solution optimizes the integrity of your procurement processes and prevents losses by combining data management and risk scoring on transaction, purchase order and supplier levels. It’s based on proven procurement models and rules and a triage environment informed by years of procurement forensics experience.
- SAS® Patron Value Optimization Fact Sheet This fact sheet highlights the business benefits of SAS for Patron Value Optimization, as well as an overview of capabilities and key features.
SAS® Production Quality Analytics
This solution delivers a reporting, monitoring and alerting solution that provides manufacturers with a holistic view of quality across the enterprise through advanced analytic and reporting technologies. It combines the power of data integration, automation and analytics to create the most unbiased insight into large-scale manufacturing processes which helps companies improve quality while better understanding and managing costs.
SAS® Qualitative Assessment Manager
SAS Qualitative Assessment Manager reduces the manual effort required to document, manage, assess, communicate, monitor change and audit the stress-testing processes required for capital planning and review.
SAS® Regulatory Content for IFRS 17
From data quality to the required calculations and reporting, SAS Regulatory Content for IFRS 17 provides an integrated solution that supports all of the required methodologies you need to successfully implement IFRS 17, including the generation of postings, process management and governance.
SAS® Regulatory Risk Management
SAS Regulatory Risk Management provides a data-driven approach to the implementation of the Basel II and Basel-III Capital Accord and Capital Requirements Directives (CRD) for all three credit risk approaches (Standardized, IRB Foundation and IRB Advanced.) It’s also capable of Basel I regulatory calculations based on static risk-weight approach.
SAS® Risk and Finance Workbench
The SAS Risk and Finance Workbench provides a web-based environment in which analysts can orchestrate the stress testing process, specify scenarios, and consolidate modeling results into balance sheets, financial statements, and capital plans. It serves as a central hub from which banks can orchestrate the various aspects of the stress testing process and consolidate results from the various systems. The solution is linked to other components of the stress testing system through a centralized inventory of models and stress testing data repository.
- SAS® Risk Management for Banking SAS® Risk Management for Banking is a complete, integrated and firmwide solution for risk management in the banking sector. Based on SAS software’s core functionality, the solution covers the entire spectrum of risk types – including market risk, credit and liquidity risk.
SAS® Risk Modeling Workbench
Establish a controlled modeling process to support stress testing requirements
- SAS/CONNECT® Software Maximize computing resources and manage distributed applications
Model, forecast and simulate processes with econometric and time series analysis
- SAS/GRAPH® Software Present data in charts, graphs and maps within multiple business intelligence applications
An interactive matrix programming language for creating custom analyses with integration to R
Solve complex planning problems using a sophisticated array of operations research methods.
SAS/QC software provides a wide range of specialized tools that will help you improve products, optimize processes and increase levels of customer satisfaction. It includes tools for process management as well as process control.
Providing the foundation for SAS® Analytics
- SAS® Scalable Performance Data Server® A data storage system optimized to deliver data subsets quickly and on demand
SAS® Scoring Accelerator
SAS Scoring Accelerator enables customers to translate scoring models created in SAS Enterprise Miner into database-specific functions to be deployed and then executed directly within the database environment.
- SAS® Sentiment Analysis Automatically pinpoint sentiment from the Web and internal electronic documents to understand trends and develop effective strategies
SAS® Simulation Studio
Simulate and understand complex systems with interactive discrete-event simulation modeling and analysis.
- SAS® Size Optimization Combining SAS® Size Profiling and SAS® Pack Optimization to improve store-level sales, increase margins and lower operating costs.
The SAS Studio fact sheet helps introduce a new product to customers who may be interested in having mobile access to their SAS technology.
SAS® Underwriting Risk Management for P&C Insurance
The solution enables companies to perform loss estimation, reserving and risk management analysis within a single, flexible and high-performance analytics environment. Analysts can blend actuarial and financial techniques to value P&C insurance liabilities using an internal model approach.
SAS® Visual Analytics
SAS Visual Analytics provides a complete platform for analytics visualization, enabling you to identify patterns and relationships in data that weren’t initially evident. Interactive, self-service BI and reporting capabilities are combined with out-of-the-box advanced analytics so everyone can discover insights from any size and type of data, including text.
SAS® Visual Analytics on SAS® Viya®
SAS Visual Analytics runs on SAS Viya -- a new , high-performance in-memory platform -- so you can quickly discover relationships in your data, create and share reports and dashboards, and use self-service analytics to illuminate insights.
- SAS® Visual Data Discovery SAS Visual Data Discovery provides a point-and-click interface to the advanced analytic capabilities of SAS. You get enhanced advanced analytics and exploratory data analysis with interactive data visualization for better analyses, faster decisions and more effective presentation of analytic results.
SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning
SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning is a programming-only version of a new SAS product based on the SAS Viya architecture. It combines data wrangling, exploration, feature engineering, and modern statistical, data mining and machine-learning techniques in a single, scalable in-memory processing environment.
SAS® Visual Investigator
SAS Visual Investigator addresses a wide variety of business and surveillance needs in an easy-to-use advanced analytics solution. Integrating and analyzing disparate data throughout the organization empowers intelligence analysts to work more cooperatively to investigate patterns, anomalies and trends faster.
- SAS® Web Analytics SAS Web Analytics collects, cleanses and organizes large volumes of raw data from your website and integrates it with offline sources. After providing built-in analysis of Web data, the solution then presents the information through a customizable reporting system and easy-to-use, interactive tools.