10th YEAR AS A CATEGORY LEADER
Chartis names SAS a leader in both Model Risk Governance and Model Validation, 2023
SAS’s category leader position reflects a combination of features and functionality across the entire model lifecycle. SAS Model Risk Management enables users to deploy models at scale, integrate multiple data sources and support an app API-centric architecture. SAS’s position as a category leader is also supported by risk modeling visualization capabilities that support model testing/experimentation and validation process, while the ability to share parameters and integration with in-house development helps to create an efficient validation environment.
Explore More SAS Resources
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- Event Collateral White Paper Model Risk Management: Today's Governance and Future DirectionsA GARP-SAS Survey on Model Risk in the Age of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Analyst Report Chartis names SAS a leader in both Model Risk Governance and Model Validation, 2023.Chartis names SAS a leader in both Model Risk Governance and Model Validation, 2023.
- Analyst Report Chartis RiskTech100 2023SAS is the only vendor to earn a Top 5 rank in the Chartis RiskTech100 each year since its 2005 debut. SAS also won five solution categories – Balance Sheet Risk Management, Model Risk Management, Enterprise Stress Testing, IFRS 9 and Risk & Finance Integration.
- White Paper Machine Learning Model GovernanceBanks are rapidly expanding their use of machine learning-enabled (ML) models, because they can provide step-level improvements in accuracy. But ML models need even more rigorous governance than traditional models. This paper explores what's required to implement effective ML model governance.
- Article What is a risk model?Banks use multiple models to meet a variety of regulations (such as IFRS 9, CECL and Basel). With increased scrutiny on model risk, bankers must establish a model risk management program for regulatory compliance and business benefits. Begin the planning by clearly defining what a risk model is.
- White Paper Managing Models and Their RisksComputational and technological challenges present opportunities for a fast-evolving risk management discipline.
- Article Model risk management: Vital to regulatory and business sustainabilitySloppy model risk management can lead to failure to gain regulatory approval for capital plans, financial loss, damage to a bank's reputation and loss of shareholder value. Learn how to improve model risk management by establishing controls and guidelines to measure and address model risk at every stage of the life cycle.
- White Paper Compete and win with better model risk managementAs explored in this paper, models can degrade over time, and sound model risk management (MRM) is the key to managing this risk.
- Analyst Report Chartis RiskTech Quadrant: Technology Solutions for Credit Risk 2.0 (Banking Book)This research paper is based on material originally published in the Chartis Research report Technology Solutions for Credit Risk 2.0: Vendor Landscape, 2019.