Terms and conditions
Public course fees and length vary depending on the subject matter and type of course. View the course outline and schedule for details. Registration fees cover all course materials and computer time for lecture/workshop courses. Early registration is recommended because classes fill quickly. An early bird discount for 10% off standard course fees is available for most courses when you register and pay for the course at least four weeks in advance of the course start date.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
For three decades, SAS Education has provided quality, state-of-the-art training to half a million SAS customers. We're so confident our courses will help you learn how to use SAS more effectively
SAS Education's Guaranteed to Run Program
At SAS Education your learning is our top priority. As part of our commitment to growing your SAS knowledge, we guarantee to run any course that has at least six registration four weeks prior to the course start date.*
*The SAS Academy for Data Science and courses within the Business Knowledge Series are not included. In addition, this guarantee does not apply to delays and/or cancellations beyond SAS' control, including but not limited to, illness, transportation delays, fires, floods, labor disputes, casualty, riots, wars, governmental regulations or controls, materials shortages, or acts of God.
Your invoice will include applicable sales taxes which, based on our understanding of Thailand’s tax laws.
The SAS cancellation policy covers courses, conferences, and Certification exams held at SAS facilities. If you are unable to attend the event for which you registered, please inform SAS as soon as possible.
- Public class (6 persons is required as minimum for class opening)
- Course Payment must be completed before the course commence
- 30% of full course fees will be charged for any course cancellation
- Or course postponement with less than 10 COB days notice
- Substitutions (name changes) are accepted at any time prior to the event, except for training package registrations which are not transferable.
- Transfers are accepted up to 24 hours before the event start date, and students are allowed one transfer per course registration.
- Students that are absent from class without notifying SAS by phone, mail, or e-mail at least 1 day before class begins will be charged the full course price of the course without the option to cancel or transfer to another class.
SAS Institute reserves the right to cancel course dates.
Training Center Class Info
You can check in and pick up your course materials beginning at 8:30am. Classes start at 9am and end by 5pm each day. If the schedule is different, it will be noted on the Web as well as in your confirmation e-mail.
- Photo ID: For security purposes, please be prepared to show a photo ID.
- Equipment: Classroom computers are available for students' use.
- No recording devices: Recording devices, including video and audio, are not permitted in the classroom.
- Cell phones: Students are asked to turn cell phones and electronic devices off or to set them to vibrate.
- Children/guests: Attendees are not allowed to have children or guests accompany them in the training facility.
- Classroom attire: Students are welcome to dress comfortably, keeping in mind that training centers have a casual business environment.
- Room temperature: Classroom temperatures do fluctuate. Please bring a light jacket or sweater to ensure your comfort level.
SAS is a tobacco-free company
Smoking or the use of smokeless tobacco products is prohibited in SAS buildings, in company or personal vehicles, or anywhere on the SAS World Headquarters campus. Smoking is also prohibited at all third-party SAS facilities.