Grow with us
SAS training is conducted in Belgrade, Ljubljana and Zagreb.
Slovenia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Albania
+386 1 230 86 00
Damira Tomljanovića Gavrana 13 (Centar Bundek)
+385 1 48 77 250
Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 165G
+381 11 31 21 400
All the benefits of the classroom without the travel
- Join the classroom right from your desktop
- Led by an expert instructor who can virtually look over your shoulder
- Ask questions and get answers in real-time
- Access the latest software via a virtual lab
- Receive 20 business days' access to a recording of your course
Train when and where you want
- Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home or office
- Eliminate travel costs and time away from the office
- Conveniently available 24/7
- Choose from award-winning e-Courses and recorded e-Lectures
SAS e-Learning courses do not include SAS software. You must have SAS software installed to complete the practice exercises.
Already have SAS e-Learning? Activate your training.
Bring an expert SAS instructor to your location
- A SAS expert at your side
- Eliminate travel expenses
- Perfect for group training
- Tailored training focuses on your unique business needs
- Add 1-2 days of mentoring for quicker results
- Pay using EPTO units or SAS Training Points
Hire a SAS instructor for on-the-job coaching
- Learn with a coach by your side
- Private training on topics you want most
- Practice on your data for quicker results
- Gain insight into your data and code
- Get more comfortable with what you learned in class
Early Bird Discount
A 10% discount off standard public classroom course fees is available when you register and pre-pay at least four weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the course.
A 10% discount off standard public course fees is available when two or more individuals from the same organization register and pre-pay for the same public course together.
A 50% discount off public course fees is available to students and members of academic society. To realize the discount, a copy of a valid student ID-card or other document that proves the academic position is needed.
Training option for organisations who have a group of people to be trained. Also ideal for teams wanting a tailored curriculum and extensive interaction with a SAS expert scheduled when you need it.
Get Started with SAS
First ... learn the basics.
…I can’t wait to get back to the office and apply what I’ve learned immediately.
Validate your skills. Set yourself apart.
The SAS Global Certification Program allows you to validate your SAS software skills and earn the globally-recognised credential endorsed by SAS.