Curiosity is our code
Great ideas can come from anyone, anywhere. When data enthusiasts come together from different regions, with diverse backgrounds and skill levels, amazing things can happen. These brilliant minds will invent something new – something that could change our daily lives, the way we do business or approach humanitarian causes. Because when curious minds collaborate, the world wins.
- Now: Prepare your team and business case. Registration is closed.
- January – February: Technology enablement, resources and support on SAS Communities in SAS Hacker's Hub.
- February 9: Kick-off session on LinkedIn and YouTube.
- March 15 – April 12: Let the SAS Hackathon begin! This is the time to let your creativity shine – use data and SAS to solve your challenge.
- April – May: Jury voting.
- June: Industry track, technology and regional awards.
- September: The overall winner will be announced at SAS Explore: An Analytics Experience for Technologists.
SAS believes curiosity is at the heart of human progress. And by pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo, we achieve progress. Novel solutions with a social purpose often become a catalyst for positive change.
Our mission for the SAS Hackathon is built on those beliefs.
Aligning with our core values, the SAS Hackathon aims to inspire global participants to be curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. We are proud to partner with cross-industry organizations aligned with our diversity and inclusion efforts.
Diversity and inclusion
When it comes to diversity, we usually think of race and gender. However, neurodiversity in tech is an aspect of diversity that is often overlooked. At SAS, we embrace and celebrate all kinds of minds and understand the importance of bringing all perspectives to every facet of the workplace. What truly matters is that people feel secure in having a team that accepts them and allows them to thrive.
Tackling problems worth solving requires a strong ecosystem of partners. When we tap into different industries, we gain diverse perspectives, skills and resources to enhance the hackathon.
Creating and consuming technology can unlock human potential, yet also produce harm. As one of the first AI and analytics companies, SAS is committed to working with customers, partners and academia to increase the awareness of, and necessity for, technology that is ethical, equitable and sustainable for individuals and societies. Explore how SAS delivers AI to promote human ingenuity.