Why choose SAS for manufacturing analytics?
Today's manufacturing leaders are visionaries, pioneering increasingly efficient methods to produce and move physical goods while thinking beyond productivity, cost savings and risk reduction. Future survival will require manufacturers to become nimble, AI-driven organizations that minimize risk and seize opportunities through deep operational insights and confident decision making. Manufacturing analytics solutions from SAS enable you to tune production operations for minimal cost and risk while capitalizing on data as an asset that helps you deliver innovative services and quality products possible only in the connected economy. We deliver proven value. And we can help you unlock the immense potential of your digital transformation.
Choose your industry line
Digitalization brings more efficiency to manufacturing processes, supply chain performance and product innovation.
At SAS we help make your journey towards Industry 4.0 much simpler. Your IoT data together with advanced analytics is key to improved plant efficiency, increased product quality and maximized yield.
To get the value from your analytics models you need to be sure they are being deployed, get into production and are scalable.
Industry 4.0 on demand webinars
- Analytics Small Talk: Anomaly detection to avoid unplanned break downs
- IDC & SAS Webinar: Data Strategy and The Artificial Intelligence of Things
- Scaling Digital Transformation in the Chemical & Process Industry
- Demand Planning During Uncertainty: Forecasts, Models & Manufacturing Analytics
- Unlock the power of Industrial IoT With Analytics
- Data Management for Streaming Data
- Operationalizing AI in Manufacturing