How Change Management Drives Digital Transformation
Learn what our exclusive research reveals about how manufacturers are using effective change management strategies to overcome common challenges during digital transformation efforts.
About the webinar
Though many manufacturers are late arrivals to the digital transformation party, they’re making up for lost time with wide-ranging plans and aggressive timelines.
But without a sound strategy for change management and sincere buy-in from key personnel, plans to digitize the shop floor – and everything else along with it – could fall short of expectations.
In this webinar, industry experts will discuss what manufacturing leaders can and should do to successfully manage necessary changes on the road to digital transformation.
What you'll learn:
- How to manage the inevitable challenges that occur during digital transformation.
- Why continuous improvement initiatives require continuous change.
- Where resistance or inability to change fits into the digital transformation puzzle.
- Why even manufacturers known to be digital leaders struggle with transformation efforts.
- What role leaders at all levels can play in driving necessary changes.
Watch the other webinars in this series:
Part 3: Are You a Digital Leader?