Thriving in a digital health era:
The race to responsibly adopt AI in health and pharma
Many initiatives implemented in response to COVID-19 will become lasting trends that create more resilient and innovative life sciences and healthcare organizations. Tune in to this panel discussion to reflect on data-driven convergence powering AI adoption in health and life sciences.
- What analytics-driven achievements in the space of health and life sciences in the past 18 months have you found most impressive?
- How have these recent experiences influenced progress towards patient-centricity?
- Data played a key role in the speed of drug development, distribution, and patient engagement. How will this influence thinking on the convergence between health and life sciences?
- With the war for talent and the “great resignation”, how can organizations transform their approach to employee health and wellness programs into a corporate differentiator?
- Data from smart watches are sometimes referred to as ‘the largest clinical trials’ we have seen. How will this shape our thinking on data ownership versus “right to use”?
- How is cloud influencing adoption of AI and automation?
Meet the panel
- Dr. Mark Wolff Chief Health and Life Science Analytics Strategist, SASTwiiteraccount: @QuantumPatient