for Data Science
What is a Data Scientist?
Data scientists are a new breed of analytical data expert who have the technical skills to solve complex problems – and the curiosity to explore what problems need to be solved.
SAS® Academy for Data Science offers in-depth training & three professional certifications to boost your résumé.
- Industry-recognised & Global credentials in Data Science, Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Last year, 220,000 job postings listed SAS as a desired skill, according to Emsi, an aggregator of labor market data.
- SAS is the leader in analytics, from data science to AI and machine learning.
- More than 83,000 organizations rely on SAS to fuel growth and drive transformation.
EARN YOUR DATA SCIENCE CERTIFICATION
Each of these credentials is valuable in itself. But earn a combination and you've put yourself on a path to a data science career. Start with Data Curation Professional, then take ArtificiaI Intelligence & Machine Learning Professional to complete the coursework.
AI & Machine Learning
Benefits of Data Science Program:
- Three immersive programs (Data Curation, Advanced Analytics, AI & Machine Learning) developed by leading analytical experts consisting of 19 modules.
- 300 hrs of exhaustive training.
- Training in a collaborative setting, combined with hands-on learning and case studies.
- Training delivered by highly experienced trainers most of them doctorates.
- Involving & inclusive learning methods encourage trainee active participation.
- Participants are awarded with a DIGITAL BADGE .
There's never been a better time to learn data science skills, from the analytics leader.
No. 1 Job
AI specialist is ranked as the top emerging job in 2020 by LinkedIn, followed by data scientist at No. 3 and data engineer at No. 8.
For the eighth consecutive year, SAS is positioned as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science & Machine Learning Platforms.