How to avoid the pitfalls of multi cloud and analytics platform environments
Uncontrolled cloud growth has brought serious downsides such as data and compute sprawl, complexity, and opaque costs. Tune in to this #saschat to hear analytics leaders explore options to accelerate value from analytics.
- What does good ‘time to analytics value’ look like?
- How does empowering a wider adoption through low/no/pro-code platform shorten time to analytics value?
- How do cloud solutions support acceleration of time to analytics value?
- What are the biggest risks associated with an organization’s analytics being on a single public cloud?
- How do costs rise with multiple clouds?
- Where and how do problems relating to “multiple versions of truth” arise?
Meet the panel
- David Shannon Head of Hyperautomation, SASTwitter: @DavidShannonSAS
- David Smith Sr Communications Specialist, SASTwitter: @davidsmith4324
- James Ochiai-Brown Principal Business Solutions Manager, SASTwitter: @JOchiaiBrown
- Martin Hingley Market Analyst and President, ITCandor LimitedTwitter: @mHingley
- Neil Cattermull Director of Operations, Tomorrow´s Tech TodayTwitter: @NeilCattermull
- Paul Bevan Research Director, IT Infrastructure at Bloor ResearchTwitter: @Bevanp4