Enabling better decisions faster
with analytics in the cloud
Provisioning analytics environments can include designing and delivering software, infrastructure and services – or simply signing up, logging in and getting to work. Join this panel to explore lessons for enterprise analytics managers from the analytics environment built for the recent SAS Hackathon.
- What were the user experience and design priorities for hack sandbox provisioning developed?
- How were other considerations assessed?
- Why was self-service deemed important?
- Where was automated provisioning most appropriate?
- What lessons from the hackathon can architects apply internally in enterprise production environments?
Meet the panel