UNITED KINGDOM 2019
This is our opportunity to say thank you to you, our SAS customers. You are the life-blood of SAS’ business and we want to recognise the great things we have achieved together.
We are proud to announce our annual awards evening: The In The Know (I.T.K) awards 2019. Now in it’s third year, these awards show our appreciation and reward our customers for your innovation, success, loyalty and support. Please join us for an evening of fun and celebration, taking place in the Exhibition and Networking Hall immediately after the SAS Forum UK sessions conclude.
Nominate your SAS Champion!
This is our chance to submit your nomination for the SAS People’s Choice award: SAS Champion award 2019.
Do you know someone in your team or business that you consider to be a true SAS guru? Do they understand everything SAS and do they promote SAS across your organisation? Is one of your colleagues worthy of being named the SAS Champion 2019?
I.T.K AWARDS 2019 CATEGORIES: WINNERS TO BE ANNOUNCED AT THE AWARDS EVENING
- SAS Special Project Award
- The SAS Data for Good award
- SAS Lifetime achievement award
- SAS Social award
- SAS Academic award
- SAS Escape Room winners
- SAS People's choice award: SAS Champion award 2019
We can’t wait to see you at SAS Forum UK 2019 and to celebrate our success together.
2018 CATEGORIES AND WINNERS
- SAS Special Project Award: Ann Marie Quinn, Tesco Bank
- SAS Analytics of Operational Efficiency Award: Yasmin Crossland, DWP
- The SAS Data for Good award: Derek Tollervey, HMRC
- SAS Datathon winners, in association with Boemska & British Rowing: William Cook, Beth Kirby, Chris Wright: Team Frontline
- SAS Social award: Michelle Homes, Metacoda
- SAS Academic Awards:
- Dr Yu-wang Chen, Senior Lecturer in Decision Sciences and Programme director, MSc Business Analytics: Operations Research and Risk Analysis, Alliance Manchester Business School
- Dr Anthony Williams, lecturer in Information Systems, De Montfort University
- SAS People’s Choice Award: Adrienne Hughes, npower
- SAS Lifetime Achievement Award: Paul Malley, Centrica