Video-Enhanced Success Story
- ACCION Texas-LouisianaNonprofit microfinance lender reduces delinquency rates by 15 percent and cuts loan-approval time from two weeks to three days with SAS.
- AcostaRetail grocers and consumer packaged goods clients realize greater profits and sales with Acosta’s innovative use of SAS®
- AeroplanAeroplan provides business insights to its marketing team for member campaigns, but also supports 75 external partners representing 150 brands. Analysts work with data from multiple sources, but must produce reports and dashboards quickly in order to maintain Aeroplan's leadership in a highly competitive loyalty market.
- Agos DucatoDespite doubling its data volume following a corporate and IT merger, Italian lender Agos Ducato improved system performance and processing speeds by 30 percent.
- Alberta's Parks DivisionEmbracing big data and using SAS Text Miner, the Alberta Parks Division has not only automated this process, but has moved beyond collecting data to gleaning insight from both structured and unstructured data sources, providing a foundation for new program and service delivery to meet stakeholders' needs.
- AlconThe world's leading eye care company sees eye-catching customer service levels and inventory reductions with SAS forecasting.
- AmBevLatin America's largest beverage company sees a 50 percent improvement in turnover rates with SAS.
- Arizona Administrative Office of the CourtsTo clear case backlogs, avoid costly legislation, the Arizona Supreme Court Administrative Office of the Courts uses SAS.
- AtradiusStreamline the underwriting decision process
- Banco BHDMore in-depth customer knowledge helped the bank realize a 40 percent credit card approval success rate and a 40 percent lift in cross-sell revenues.
- Bank of MontrealThe Bank of Montreal is striving to be the bank that defines great customer experience. In order to provide a consistent and predictable experience across all customer touch points, it became vital to bring together data from individual lines of business and to equip the organization with tools to leverage the data.
- Banque Generale du LuxembourgSAS gives the Banque Generale du Luxembourg a clearer view of IT costs.
- BBMBBM Canada supplies radio and television audience ratings services to the Canadian advertising industry. BBM's membership includes TV and radio stations and networks, advertising agencies and advertisers. With huge volumes of data to process and analyze from its ongoing audience survey sweeps, BBM Canada relies on a powerful SAS® analytics solution with automated modeling capabilities to improve accuracy in survey sample forecasting and provide deeper data analysis.
- Beech Grove City SchoolsTracking student performance lead to improvements that resulted in higher test scores and greater college enrollment rates.
- Belgium Federal Public Service EconomyComprising 167 diverse business units, this federal agency ensures the delivery of reliable, high-quality information -- with the ease of automated self-service reporting -- to government ministers, civil servants, businesses, and individual citizens.
- Bell CanadaCanada's largest telecommunications company, Bell Canada, needed to find an edge in the highly competitive wireline, wireless, Internet and satellite TV services market. Maintaining good relationships with loyal customers was of central concern. The company turned to SAS® to help it understand and segment its customer base to better tailor customer interactions. Targeting customers in this way has improved service and reduced churn for Bell Canada.
- BioMarUsing SAS® Financial Management, BioMar realizes time savings through automated reporting
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North CarolinaThe insurer uses SAS® Analytics to make service more personal, to help providers improve performance and to lower health-care costs for employees.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North CarolinaWith a predictive model that beat chance by 400 percent, BCBSNC intervenes to help high-risk patients avoid hospital readmission.
- Boire Filler GroupBoire Filler Group, a Toronto-based marketing analytics consulting firm, uses advanced and powerful data mining techniques to help clients improve business results. The firm's clients are from a range of industries, but they all possess one thing in common: a tremendous amount of data that, on its own, has no value. Using SAS® software, Boire Filler Group helps clients leverage their data to better understand their existing and potential customers and market to them more effectively.
- Brock UniversityBy looking at a variety of factors, epidemiologists can predict the risk of adult cardiovascular illness and fatality in children.
- Brooks BrothersAccurate inventory forecasts help this high-end clothing retailer remain profitable as it expands operations around the globe.
- Campania RegionLocal government agencies in Italy's Campania region use SAS for optimal returns on public financing and grants for scientific research.
- Canada PostFaster access to service performance data helps Canada Post ensure better customer service.
- Canada PostAn aging infrastructure was limiting Canada's postal agency with cookie-cutter reports on a mainframe that cost millions of dollars per year to maintain. By migrating to a new UNIX-based platform with an end-to-end suite of SAS analytical tools, they've been able to dramatically cut costs while increasing incremental revenue opportunities from customers...
- Canada PostCanada Post had five marketing departments that operated independently, often using costly third-party resources for analysis. As a result, it was running mass marketing campaigns without much coordination between departments, leading to high costs and virtually no insight into customer communications.
- Canadian Blood ServicesWith SAS® Business Analytics, Canadian Blood Services has become much more responsive to meet its collection targets, all within tight budgetary constraints.
- Canadian Institute for Health InformationQuick access to accurate analyses helps Canadian legislators make smart decisions about the country's healthcare system.
- Canary Islands Statistics InstituteMeeting European Union reporting standards is a breeze with SAS.
- Cancer Care OntarioCancer Care Ontario's (CCO) mandate is to continually improve cancer services, reduce the number of people diagnosed with cancer and ensure that patients receive quality care on every step of their journey.
- Carolinas Medical CenterWith business intelligence solutions from SAS, Carolinas Medical Center saves time, money and improves patients' health.
- Castle WorldwideTo expand its business opportunities, Castle Worldwide uses SAS to deliver test results three weeks faster than before.
- CBE GroupOptimizing for efficiency and profitability, CBE Group finds smarter ways to manage large data sets with SAS.
- Center for Responsible LendingResearch on payday and subprime lending has helped regulators understand how these practices affect both consumers and the economy, including the center's prescient conclusion that the subprime mortgage market was headed for a meltdown.
- Charles Sturt UniversityAustralia's wine grape growers earn more money for their hard work, thanks to SAS and Charles Sturt University.
- Chubb Group of Insurance CompaniesLarge insurance company increased marketing lift and received a better understanding of which insurance niches to target by using SAS.
- Cigna IndonesiaUpon growing its assets by nearly 40 percent in 2011 compared to 2010, Cigna Indonesia turned to SAS to handle the barrage of big data for better business decisions.
- City of MarkhamCity of Markham a fast-growing municipality replaced its own custom-guilt data integration framework with SAS® Enterprise Data Integration Server to better integrate and synchronize data across its major business applications.
- City of Wiesbaden, GermanyBack to the future: A city rich in history gains forward-looking budget management with SAS.
- Clearstone Central LaboratoriesIn the high-stakes world of pharmaceutical clinical trials, timely and accurate data is a requirement for success. Using SAS to manage, transform and aggregate granular data from these and other third-party labs, Clearstone streamlines clinical trials for the pharmaceutical industry with clean, on-time data.
- CNAWithin six months of full implementation of the SAS® Fraud Framework for Insurance, one of the largest US insurers recovered and prevented approximately $600,000 in fraudulent claims and launched 15 new provider investigations.
- Confused.comClarity in customer insight at Confused.com: using SAS® to understand and target customers
- ConocoPhillips NorwayLongtime SAS customer ConocoPhillips Norwoary manages performance and achieves a safer working environment using SAS.
- Copenhagen EnergySAS doubles forecasting accuracy, offers cost savings of up to 50 percent and supports stable, reliable delivery of energy to consumers.
- Cosmos BankExecutives at Taiwan's largest cash-card issuer get big-data insights from SAS.
- Crouse HospitalTaking a data-driven approach to managing quality is expected, but how do you do it without hiring a team of programmers? Crouse Hospital in Syracuse, New York, uses SAS® point-and-click health analytics solutions to help it manage multiple quality initiatives that are reducing post-surgical infections, improving the discharge process, and decreasing readmission rates.
- CSI-PiemonteIn northwest Italy's Piedmont region, public administrators harness big data to deliver better services more efficiently to their citizens.
- Danish National Board of HealthUsing SAS Activity-Based Management, the Danish National Board of Health enhances financial intelligence at hospitals across the country.
- Danish National Board of HealthTo open the public to online access to national health statistics, the Danish National Board of Health uses SAS.
- Dartmouth College's Atlas ProjectResearchers with Dartmouth College's Atlas Project trust SAS to measure healthcare usage throughout the United States.
- DelviniaDelvinia wanted to increase its competitive advantage by using SAS® to develop an Insight Engine that allows the firm to analyze more data than before, in half the time.
- DNATAThe largest airport terminal cargo operator in the Middle East uses SAS to forecast workloads and streamline productivity.
- DominionDominion counts on SAS for risk management and decision support on the commodities trading floor.
- Dow ChemicalDow uses SAS® Analytics to analyze data, model new business ventures, reduce energy costs and forecast demand
- Dublin City Schools (EVAAS)Dublin City Schools uses SAS® EVAAS® for K-12 to improve the education its students receive.
- eBayFind out how understanding customers keeps the Dutch arm of eBay on top.
- Ecclesiastical InsuranceSolvey II data requirements met with lower costs, better decisions.
- Eli Lilly and CompanyWith help from SAS, Eli Lilly and Company gains the power to provide scientific insights and make better business decisions while managing compliance to regulatory requirements.
- ENMAX EnergyOpting to implement SAS Analytics is one step that is helping ENMAX Energy achieve its goal when it comes to balancing supply and demand.
- Estonian Tax and Customs BoardThe Estonian Tax and Customs Board recovers unreported revenue in up to 90 percent of audits, ensuring more productivity at the agency and less inconvenience to filers.
- ExpediaMajor provider of online hotel, plane and car reservations uses SAS Business Analytics to optimize online customer experiences, as well increase the lifetime value of each customer.
- FaberA leading manufacturer in Italy posts a 10 percent increase in sales revenue with SAS Business Intelligence.
- FaktaFakta, the leading Danish discount retail chain, chooses SAS Financial Management Solutions for better forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
- Family DollarMerchandising initiative helps rocket one of the fastest-growing US retailers to the top of the S&P 500.
- Fox Chapel Area School District (PVAAS)In one decade, this school system increased the passing rates for learning-disabled students on state-mandated tests.
- Foxwoods Resort CasinoBy extending analytics across all its business lines, North America's largest resort casino can now better target customer offers, optimize business performance and improve customer service.
- Fraport AGA leading airport company, Fraport is on the up with SAS®9 Business Intelligence Architecture
- GE Consumer & IndustrialThere are leads and indicators to assist auditors in identifying fraudulent claims. In a blind test, SAS analyzed an unfamiliar set of data to show that SAS was able to identify suspect claims without industry knowledge. GE C&I now audits 100 percent of claims for suspicious activity.
- George Brown CollegeIt began teaching SAS® Enterprise Miner™ and SAS® Enterprise Guide® to marketing students in its business program so graduates would gain valuable experience in using analytics to solve complex problems facing today’s business decision makers.
- Globe TelecomAmid noisy jostling for loyal customers, Globe Telecom cuts double-digit churn rate to 5 percent for prepaid and 1.65 percent postpaid.
- Hallmark Cards, Inc.SAS advanced analytics help Hallmark understand customers and improve marketing ROI.
- Harland ClarkeRenowned for its payment and security solutions, Harland Clarke combines industry expertise and marketing savvy with sophisticated customer relationship management to help lenders improve marketing ROI.
- HealthPartnersSAS Business Analytics helps this health insurer save millions of dollars -- and human lives -- by surfacing opportunities to provide disease- and case-management assistance.
- Héma-QuébecTo make sure they accurately bill hospitals for services, Héma-Québec relies on SAS.
- HighmarkA reporting system created by Highmark and SAS Consulting Services allows business users to access and share intelligence without interrupting the informatics team.
- Hjemmet MortensenNorway’s leading magazine company secures its business by improving its knowledge about subscribers.
- Home TrustThe trust company was using Excel spreadsheets to capture data from myriad sources for reporting and analysis of risk. Now, with the use of SAS Detail Data Store, Home Trust reduced the time it takes to produce reports from 15 business days to five, allowing it to better manage its customers' credit profiles and optimize risk.
- Hong Kong Efficiency UnitThis Hong Kong government agency improves ability to meet needs, demands and preferences of the public, thanks to help from SAS.
- HSBCWith SAS, this global financial leader has achieved significantly lower incidence of fraud across tens of millions of debit and credit card accounts, significantly exceeding aggressive objectives.
- HSM GroupQuery and analysis with SAS® Analytics Pro helps this small consulting firm keep 85 percent of its clients returning for future business needs.
- Hyundai Motor CompanyUsing SAS, Hyundai Motor Company built an executive information system. Now managers can gauge performance, make decisions with timely access to top-level information, and view sales and production volumes.
- Indian Health ServiceUsing SAS, the Indian Health Service makes sure hospitals that care for American Indians and native Alaskan populations are up to standards.
- IndigoIncreased competition from online book retailers offering cut-rate prices has plagued brick-and-mortar booksellers. But Indigo Books & Music – Canada’s largest book retailer – knows many readers crave the book shopping experience. To attract repeat business from regular shoppers, the company is using SAS® Analytics to sift through more than 10 years’ worth of transaction and loyalty program data to create a “book DNA” profile for each customer.
- ING-DiBaWith new SAS infrastructure, German bank doubles the speed of its analytics and simplifies its processes.
- ING DIRECT CanadaCampaign productivity has jumped tenfold because campaigns now take hours to execute rather than one or two weeks. And, the bank can now target its messaging specifically and even automate to reduce the day-to-day workload.
- INSPQThe Quebec Public Health Institute (INSPQ) customizes patient profiles using SAS for data management and analytics.
- Institute for OneWorld HealthSAS’ ease of use and affordability helps not-for-profit pharmaceutical company maintain outstanding data quality and stay within a tight budget.
- Institut Pertanian BogorTo ensure its graduates enter the job market equipped with the skills that top employers demand, the Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB) uses SAS to teach statistics and analytics.
- IntrawestHaving a single accurate view of each customer is a critical marketing tool. Intrawest used DataFlux® qMDM to gain competitive advantage by reconciling customer records from its network of resorts into a definitive data warehouse. This allows marketing campaigns to be tailored to customer needs, increasing uptake and thus revenue.
- Jaypee GroupThe cement unit of this India-based giant in the infrastructure industry gains "huge ROI" with real-time, automated decision support from SAS.
- Kelley Blue BookKelley Blue Book uses SAS to improve competitiveness, add value to its growing online business and analyze its effectiveness.
- KFH MalaysiaAutomated risk management improves efficiency and response times for better performance.
- Kirin Brewery CompanyKirin Brewery Company of Japan relies on SAS for accurate forecasts of inventory levels.
- Laurentian BankLaurentian Bank found that targeted campaigns are more successful marketing tools than mass mailings. Campaign response rates increased from single to double digits when the bank began using SAS® to target campaigns to its customer segments.
- Laurentian BankLaurentian Bank also acquired two other SAS solutions: SAS Fraud Framework and SAS Anti-Money Laundering. Laurentian Bank is the first bank to use these products together, making it a true leader in the fight against financial crime in Canada.
- Laurentian BankLaurentian Bank also acquired two other SAS solutions: SAS Fraud Framework and SAS Anti-Money Laundering. Laurentian Bank is the first bank to use these products together, making it a true leader in the fight against financial crime in Canada.
- Laurentian BankThe classifications, parameters and scenarios developed by SAS, combined with the flexibility of its SAS Anti-Money Laundering solution, will allow Laurentian Bank to not only be at the leading edge of the technology, but to also adapt to future realities and challenges.
- Laurentian BankBy combining three solutions from the SAS® Enterprise Financial Crimes Framework for Banking, Laurentian Bank is the first bank to use these products together, making it a true leader in the fight against financial crime in Canada.
- LillyWith help from SAS, Eli Lilly and Company gains the power to provide scientific insights and make better business decisions while managing compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Los Angeles CountyHighly accurate social network analysis powered the county's fraud-detection efforts, generating an annual return of nearly $30 million.
- Los Angeles CountyWith SAS, Los Angeles County measures the costs and benefits of providing services to indigent adults and avoids duplicating services -- all without compromising privacy.
- Los Angeles County DPSSOne of the nation's largest county governments uses SAS to uncover systemic fraud in its delivery of social services to economically disadvantaged citizens
- Maine Medical Center100 percent of heart failure patients receive quality care as benchmarked by national organizations, and a medication error reduction process has improved 35 percent.
- Manitoba Centre for Health PolicyThe Manitoba Centre for Health Policy analyzes huge volumes of data from multiple databases every year, but was challenged with meeting stringent provincial requirements for auditing and access control.
- Marktplaats.nlFind out how understanding customers keeps the Dutch arm of eBay on top.
- MedibankSpeed to market and accurate targets produce effective campaigns that increase revenues and reduce costs.
- MetaMetricsUsing SAS Analytics, this educational measurement and research organization gained the productivity capabilities it needed to develop new products without increasing staff.
- Meyer WerftGerman shipbuilding legend Meyer Werft relies on SAS to ratchet up strategic planning for its overall operations.
- Monster CanadaSAS helps Canada's leading career management portal increase customer retention by 15 percent, sales force productivity by 40 percent and marketing efficiency by 40 percent.
- NC Museum of ArtThe museum can track expenses on multiyear projects with ease and provide board members with up-to-date finances, and it also passed a recent audit with no adjustments.
- Nippon PaperThis major manufacturer in Japan reports cost savings and an uptick in business quality using SAS to unify various business intelligence systems.
- Northern ToolSAS® Marketing Automation offers Northern Tool and Equipment Co. high ROI. Since it purchased the software, response rates for the retailer's mailings have increased by double digits.
- NOVECThis regional electricity cooperative relies on SAS to forecast demand for power as well as for future infrastructure needs.
- Nth AnalyticsProject timelines shrink by 25 percent when Nth Analytics teams up with SAS.
- OneWorld HealthSAS’ ease of use and affordability helps not-for-profit pharmaceutical company maintain outstanding data quality and stay within a tight budget.
- Orlando MagicWith SAS® for Patron Value Optimization, the Orlando Magic now has a better understanding of lifetime customer value.
- Passport CanadaOnly a decade ago just 25 percent of Canadians owned a passport. Today that number has more than doubled to 57 percent. With constant fluctuations in demand for passports, it turned to SAS to help forecast future demand.
- PhotobucketAd revenues for the Web's busiest photo- and video-sharing site are a snap with the right forecasts.
- POSCOThe world's largest steel manufacturer saves $15.5 million in manufacturing costs with SAS.
- Poste Italiane GroupSAS helps this postal company reach energy efficiency goals with business intelligence solutions.
- PosteMobileWith SAS® Analytics, PosteMobile creates targeted campaigns that are more timely and relevant, have optimized costs and maximized revenues, and pay attention to clients who need it instead of those who do not.
- QuaestorThis Hungary-based enterprise -- which operates in the financial services, communications and travel industries -- boasts costs savings and efficiencies across business lines with SAS Business Analytics.
- Quebec CitySince Quebec City launched the pilot project, the adoption of SAS Activity-Based Management has already generated savings equal to the costs of investing in the project.
- RBCRoyal Bank of Canada (RBC) wanted a way to detect fraudulent mortgage, loan and credit line applications before they cost the bank money. The challenge was in preventing fraud without affecting legitimate customers. RBC used SAS® to build a fraud rules application that leverages powerful analytics to target suspect applications.
- Rock Hill School DistrictThis South Carolina school district is able to measure learning results and make informed decisions about curriculum and teaching practices.
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)As Canada's largest bank, the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) has succeeded by building and maintaining trusted relationships with its millions of customers around the world.
- Rutherford County SchoolsRutherford County Schools uses SAS® Curriculum Pathways® to incorporate interactive digital resources that relate to classroom curriculum.
- RWE PolandRWE Poland achieves predictive modeling of consumer behavior for better operational efficiency, and balancing costs associated with tomorrow's energy.
- Salt River Project (SRP)The third-largest public power utility in the United States, improves retail electricity rates using forecasting capabilities from SAS.
- SASIts own Financial Management Solutions helps SAS to speed planning, budgeting and reporting while driving strategic business decisions and managing financial risk.
- SASUsing SAS Supplier Relationship Management to analyze spend and score suppliers, SAS negotiates better rates, reduces costs.
- SaskGamingSaskGaming required a solution to measure and analyze slot machine play so it could make better decisions about which games to purchase.
- SaskTelGaining insight into customer behavior helps this Canadian communications provider keep existing customers and attract new ones.
- Scandinavian AirlinesCustomer satisfaction is a breeze to manage when Scandinavian Airlines uses SAS.
- ScotiabankScotiabank, one of Canada's leading financial institutions, mines through data from about seven million customers on any given month to generate leads and create targeted marketing campaigns. SAS® Marketing Optimization enables the bank's analysts to pull insights from the account data and make the most of each customer interaction.
- ScotiabankThe financial services industry is a high-risk, competitive business. To meet these challenges, Scotiabank – Canada's largest international bank – needed a solution to help manage data quality across its retail, small business and commercial banking lines, as well as new acquisitions and mergers.
- SecurexTo assist Europe's employers and their employees with insurance, legal and HR services Securex relies on help from SAS.
- Shanghai BaosteelThanks to cutting-edge business-intelligence solutions from SAS, Shanghai Baosteel enters the world marketplace ready for competition.
- Shanghai Baosteel GroupTo improve monitoring and reporting, Shanghai Baosteel's Shanghai Baosight IT division uses SAS and sees increases in efficiency, reliability, productivity, and reporting.
- Shanghai General MotorsWhen it comes to warranty practices, Shanghai General Motors is the industry leader in China, thanks to SAS.
- SheridanSheridan gives SAS® top marks for strategic support
- Sobeys Inc.For a national grocer operating in such a geographically and ethnically diverse country as Canada, taking a local neighborhood approach to providing the right products, to the right customers, in the right place is a sure way to win hearts and minds – and gain a competitive advantage over big-box stores that are slowly eating into the market share of traditional grocery retailers.
- Solvay PharmaceuticalsSAS Drug Development helps Solvay Pharmaceuticals expedite and globalize the drug development process.
- Speedel ExperimentaSwiss biopharmaceutical company speeds up the drug development process with SAS.
- SR Technics SwitzerlandThe world-renowned aircraft operation, SR Technics Switzerland, relies on SAS to help meet industry safety standards.
- StateFleetTo determine the value of leased vehicles, government agency StateFleet uses SAS so it can sell cars at the right time for the best price.
- Stora EnsoScandinavian paper manufacturer uses SAS Activity-based Management to obtain financial intelligence by customer, market, product to achieve greater customer-centricity.
- Suncorp-MetwayTo bring together disparate premium data, Australia's second largest insurer relies on SAS.
- Swansea UniversityOne of the leading academic institutions in the UK, relies on SAS to monitor student performance and to support funding initiatives.
- SymphonyIRI Group(Technical Case Study) With this IT consultant's on-boarding plan, new SAS analysts complete their first live projects within three weeks and have a map for long-term success.
- Tatra bankaDespite tough economic times, Slovakia's first private bank reduces attrition among credit-card holders by 30 percent.
- TDCAn optimized supply chain = millions in profits for Denmark’s leading telco.
- Telecom ItaliaWith SAS, Telecom Italia monitors and analyzes network traffic in real time to ensure the lines of communication stay open.
- TELUSTELUS optimizes bandwidth and service with help from SAS®.
- TELUSUsing SAS® Data Management, one of Canada largest telecommunications companies achieves a strong unified view of its 13 million customers
- Texas Parks and Wildlife DepartmentSAS Enterprise BI Server helped the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department successfully target new market niches to expand the demand for and use of its wide array of natural resources, waterways, hunting and fishing licenses, magazine subscriptions, and more. TPWD also uses SAS to dramatically reduce times required to produce management reports and reconciliations.
- The Institute for Health and Business InsightTo help major companies discover profits by answering tough questions, Central Michigan University Research Corporation uses SAS.
- The Wine HouseUsing SAS, The Wine House discovered $400,000 of lost inventory, reduced aged inventory by 40 percent and has real-time access to customer data for better targeted marketing.
- ThunThe storied maker of decorative objects and high-quality giftware establishes a client-based distribution strategy based on facts.
- TietoEnatorFor TietoEnator, SAS IT Resource Management delivers better use of resources, happier customers and profitability.
- T-Mobile Czech RepublicSubsidiary of T-Mobile international recovered its initial investment within the first year and continues to save millions of Czech crowns annually by knowing which customers can afford upgraded services and which don't need to have service cancelled immediately if payments are late.
- T-Mobile USAT-Mobile uses SAS Customer Link Analytics to analyze customer interactions, identify social networks and key influencers, and pre-emptively execute marketing campaigns to retain and expand customer relationships.
- TopdanmarkA leading Danish insurer produces more marketing campaigns with greater results and without additional resources by using SAS.
- TrueCarOnline service for car dealers, buyers reports 300 percent growth in search-campaign revenues with SAS forecasting, analytics.
- United Overseas BankBanking CRO discusses calculating the interplay between risk classes and developing better risk controls for the banking – in near-real time
- University of GlamorganSAS® helps the University of Glamorgan enhance graduate employability
- University of Hong KongDoctors and scientists analyze genetic data in half the time with familiar and efficient statistical processes.
- University of SaskatchewanMaking the right strategic decisions based on intitutional research has never been so quick and easy.
- University of VictoriaThe University of Victoria turned to a Web-based business intelligence (BI) platform from SAS that acts as an information hub to access and integrate departmental data from across areas like HR, finance and student records.
- US Centers for Disease Control and PreventionReporting public health data with SAS is the best choice for the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- USDA National Agricultural Statistics ServiceThe agency that conducts the USDA's annual agricultural surveys uses SAS to collect, edit and summarize hundreds of data series about the nation's crops and livestock.
- Valence HealthWith SAS Analytics, Valence Health helps groups of independent doctors and hospitals leverage the economies of scale that come from clinical integration while managing risk, achieving financial success and providing a higher quality of health care to patients.
- Vestas WindVestas, the world’s leading producer of high-tech wind power systems, uses SAS to achieve an accurate, enterprisewide view of all its divisions and activities.
- VistaprintSAS allows Vistaprint to exponentially increase the amount of targeted campaigns to suit the needs of its large, diverse and growing customer base.
- VKB (Volkskreditbank AG)Austrian bank chooses SAS to help it adhere to Basel II regulations and reduce credit risk.
- Vodafone Global Information SystemsUsing SAS IT Resource Management, VGIS achieves cost reductions for hardware, software and operations across all Vodafone companies.
- VUBOne of the largest banks in Slovakia, VUB manages credit risk through data integration with SAS.
- WaitroseWaitrose improves stockholding, reduces wasteWaitrose improves stockholding, reduces waste
- Wells Fargo Bank(Technical Case Study) Jenine Milum, Analytics Manager at Wells Fargo Bank, explains how this speedy alternative to sort/sort/merge cuts the amount of required CPU by up to 80 percent.
- Westat(Technical Case Study) Mike Rhoads, a Vice President at Westat, one of the foremost research and statistical survey organizations in the US, has devised a method can give your macros the flexibility of a function-style interface while still being able to execute one or more SAS steps in the background.
- West Midlands PoliceFor UK's second-largest police force, cleaner data means cleaner streets.
- Whirlpool Corp.Whirlpool achieves significant savings using SAS Warranty Analysis.
- Wiesbaden, GermanyBack to the future: A city rich in history gains forward-looking budget management with SAS.
- WistronMore precise forecasts and a clear picture of long-term inventory flow bring greater efficiency, cost savings, and customer satisfaction
- Woori BankBalancing an aggressive sales strategy with continuous operational risk monitoring, Woori Bank increases profits using SAS.
- Wyndham Exchange & RentalsThrough more accurate valuations and forecasts, Wyndham Exchanges & Rentals increased revenue and saved millions in projected three-year costs.
- Yapi KrediFor customer intelligence that helps it improve its cross-sell rates, Turkish bank Yapi Kredi relies on SAS .
- Zürcher KantonalbankTo meet regulatory reporting requirements and earn higher profit margins, Zürcher Kantonalbank turns to SAS solutions.
- Århus KommuneThe Municipality of Århus uses SAS Balanced Scorecard to improve public service and make better decisions.
- ØresundsBroenUnique toll bridge that connects Denmark and Sweden uses SAS® to drive the traffic required to stay profitable.