- What comes to mind when you hear the term data literacy?
- Is data collected on us without us even knowing about it?
- How is data used in everyday life?
- How have you seen data make a difference in the world?
- What is the most important thing for the next generation to know about data?
- What are the barriers to data literacy for all?
Meet the panel
- Jessica Pucci Associate Dean at Arizona State University's Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass CommunicationTwitter: @jessica_pucci