Building ESG momentum
Corporate environmental, social, and governance (ESG) progress needs careful nurturing. Join this panel to explore how an always-on communications design can bring ESG policies to life with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
Join this panel to explore strategies to address the data science skills shortage.
- What business demands are you seeing as the most urgent drivers of ESG initiatives?
- How are organizations progressing on acquiring necessary data for ESG performance assessment?
- What skills do you expect organizations to need beyond their current data science capability for better ESG performance?
- How well do organizations understand the higher value creation opportunities from ESG compliance ?
- What are the biggest hurdles organizations face on their way to better ESG positions?
Meet the panel
- Ahmet Cenk Senior Risk Business Solution Manager, SASTwitter: @anoktacenk
- Dwijendra Dwivedi Head of AI & IoT EMEA team, SASTwitter: @dwijnath
- Joanna Nørholm Associate Business Solutions Advisor | Risk, SASTwitter: @JoannaNholm
- Noura Ayache Business Value Advisory and Strategic Consulting, SASTwitter: @ayache_noura
- Peter Plochan EMEA Principal Risk Management Advisor, SASTwitter: @PeterPlochan
- Piotr Kaczynski Senior Business Solutions Manager , SASTwitter: @PiotrKaczyski9