- When you go #BackToSchool to learn about advancements in analytics, which resources do you find particularly valuable?
- #IoT enables the #Manufacturing sector to go #BackToSchool and develop entirely new business models. What are some of the most exciting innovations?
- In what ways can the operational technology and informational technology teams go #BackToSchool together to co-innovate with streaming analytics?
- How does a background in education help you communicate the value of streaming analytics to business audiences?
- What is an example of when you had to go #BackToSchool in your career, and what did you learn?
- If today’s participants want to go #BackToSchool to learn more about streaming analytics, where should they go?
- What is your advice for today’s students looking forward to tomorrow’s #manufacturing careers?
Meet the panel
- David Froning Creating analytic solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things, SASTwitter: @DaveFroning
- Evan Guarnaccia Streaming Analytics innovator with a particle physics background, SASTwitter: @EvanGuarnaccia