- What are the traditional and new dimensions of scalability for start-ups?
- Which market segments have startups been able to access for scalability resources?
- How has this influenced the evolution of traditional incubators and accelerators?
- What frameworks can startups use to improve alignment with the increasing spectrum of stakeholders?
- What new concepts need to be added to the standard vocabulary of the startup ecosystem?
Meet the panel
- Igor Dsiaducki Innovation and Digital Transformation Sales Development Leader, SASTwitter: @idsiaducki
- Mark van Marken Program Manager European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), City of AmsterdamTwitter: @MarkvanMarken