Towards Innovation-Driven Effective Risk Management
InterContinental Hotel, Istanbul — March 14th
Innovation supports effective risk management. Risk managers are always focused on better and more effective ways of mitigating risk levels and managing allocated capital. Static analyses are history now – markets are volatile and only dynamic approaches that take into account customer behavior or scenario and simulation analysis in stress conditions bring tangible benefits.
Credit risk management benefits from latest Artificial Intelligence methodologies and current experiences have shown so far additional value-added for accuracy and precision of prediction. Analytical models become more and more sophisticated to better measure risks but are at the same time more difficult to maintain and manage.
Due to complexity of markets, products and customer behaviors, best approaches in risk management must be supported by comprehensive engines which, on the other hand, must be simple to understand, implement and maintain.
How to best manage Assets & Liabilities? How to mitigate credit risk effectively during Customer acquisition and Customer life cycle? How to enhance credit risk models? How to possibly best serve customers keeping risk level aligned with the accepted risk appetite? These all are questions, that will be answered during the Risk Event.
The Risk Event offers unforgettable possibility to explore market best-practices in risk management, hear and deep your knowledge on most successful business-cases and enlarge network of risk professionals.
- Ali Nasuh Mahruki National Sportsman, professional mountain climber, writer
- Aşkın Dolaştır CFO, Türk Ekonomi Bankası (TEB)
- Berk Orakçı Head of Professional Services and Delivery - SAS
- Habip Mazmancı Senior Banking Expert - Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency
- Hande Özhan Manager, Credit Risk Control – Vakıfbank
- Martim Rocha Director, Risk Business Consulting, Risk Research and Quantitative Solutions - SAS
- Serhan Pak Director of Risk Analytics, Technology and Innovation - Garanti Bank/BBVA Group
- Tayfun Topkoç General Manager SAS Turkey and Central Asia, SAS
- Terisa Roberts Global Solution Lead – Credit Risk Modelling - SAS
- Łukasz Libuda Principal Business Solutions Manager, Customer Advisory Risk Practice South EMEA - SAS