Data is a powerful ally for innovators. Join this discussion to explore why designing data-driven systems responsibly requires asking not only what can be done, but also how options should be navigated.
- What does it mean for AI to be biased? How does AI become biased?
- What does it mean for AI to be fair and trustworthy?
- What are some of the ways in which organizations struggle to ethically implement AI?
- How are organizations handling and addressing concerns around bias and unfairness?
- What can organizations do to ensure they are innovating responsibly?
Meet the panel