How to Solve The Data Science Skills Shortage
There are simply not enough data professionals to support the AI, machine learning and analytics initiatives being launched.
Join this panel to explore strategies to address the data science skills shortage.
- Why is demand still growing for data science skills?
- What are the biggest risks for government and business if this skills shortage is not addressed?
- How will up-skilling work?
- Who should be driving up-skilling initiatives?
- What role do tools play in the skills equation?
- How can business and academia collaborate on up-skilling initiatives?
Meet the panel
- David Smith Sr Communications Specialist, SASTwitter: @davidsmith4324
- Federica Citterio Data Scientist, SASTwitter: @fede_citti
- Jennifer Robinson Global Government Strategic Advisor, SASTwitter: @JenBRobinson
- John Barnshaw (Ph.D) Vice President for Education Success at LightcastTwitter: @JohnBarnshaw
- Jürgen Kaselowsky Helping professors and students to get relevant Data Science and Analytics skills, SASTwitter: @DrKaselowsky
- Murray de Villiers Sr Manager: Education & Academic Program, SASTwitter: @zafmud
- Najat Messaoud Director Azure Business Group, Microsoft GermanyTwitter: @Digitalnajat
- Prof. Riaan de Jongh Director Centre for Business Mathematics and Informatics (BMI) · Senior Manager · Chief Scientist.Twitter: @riaantwit