- Why has childhood obesity become such an issue?
- What needs to happen for Sweden’s “Zero childhood obesity at school start by 2030” target to be achieved?
- Where will the balance between prevention and cure be struck? What are the relative economics of both?
- How can analytics help?
- What are common contributing factors that lead to behavioral triggers to over-eating?
- Thinking about the broader issues, where will the data be coming from?
- What are common barriers to both prevention and treatment?
- How can technology enabled gamification help? Will data be the ultimate motivator?
Meet the panel
- Ebba Carbonnier Portfolio Manager Nationally Scalable Solutions for Health - SweLife & Karolinska Institutet InnovationsTwitter: @ECarbonnier