Designing better data science careers
Since its origins in statistics, the scope of data science as a profession has expanded in leaps and bounds. Hear from our panel about exciting changes ahead for progressive data scientists.
- What is the biggest source of job satisfaction for data scientists?
- Conversely, what is the most frustrating part of being a data scientist?
- How can engagement with other roles in the data and analytics lifecycle be improved? e.g. business users, administrators, architects, data engineers.
- How will no-code capabilities change the job of data scientists?
- How are hybrid workplaces changing your collaboration style?
- What topic would you like to see covered in an event like SAS Explore, designed to celebrate the global data scientist community?
Meet the panel