Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and Blockchain: How to Avoid Scams in the New Digital Economy
Traditional banks have long avoided cryptocurrencies, but it has continuously been developing and growing into one of the major assets. Turning a blind eye away from cryptocurrency may not be a feasible option anymore. Join us as we discuss.
- Why should banks and public sector officials care about the world of cryptocurrency?
- Is crypto by its very nature on the blockchain more transparent than our current monetary system? OR does it make it easier for criminals to commit fraudulent activity?
- Sales of NFTs, typically purchased with cryptocurrency, reached $25 billion in 2021. From a tax perspective, how do we audit these industries?
- Let’s talk about cryptocurrency scams. What should businesses and consumers look out for?
- What’s next in the world of cryptocurrency? How should financial institutions prepare?
Meet the panel