Bridging the data science talent gap in the public sector
McKinsey estimates an additional 1.1 data-savvy workers will be needed across the EU public sector by 2023. Join this conversation to explore how democratization of AI could bridge part of this gap.
- What examples have you seen of data science talent shortage in government?
- How are current jobs changing to incorporate analytics-driven automation?
- What will be the impact of integrating operational technology (OT) into traditional data portfolios?
- How do you expect democratization of data to impact government processes?
- What resources do you recommend governments deploy to take full advantage of democratization of data?
- How will this change the landscape for data talent?
Meet the panel
- Matthew D. Clements Sr. Business Development Specialist - Justice & Public Saftey - US Government NE/Central/West Mgmt, SASTwitter: @data4goodMatt