Analytics-powered supply chain resilience
Resilience encompasses the capacity to absorb stress, recover and even thrive in the face of change.
Join this panel to explore supply chains’ lessons from recent disruptions
and the path to resilience.
- What are the main lessons for supply chains from the pandemic-driven disruption?
- How is heightened sensitivity to environmental sustainability influencing supply chain strategies?
- What are the key attributes that risk-focused analytics engines should include?
- How do you expect simulation to support supply chain design?
- How will end-to-end transparency support supply chain resilience?
- What skills will manufacturers need to drive and participate in this new supply chain paradigm?
Meet the panel