- In the spirit of #lifelonglearning, what fun fact(s) did you learn from your #HackinSAS project (or the work of other teams)?
- #Hackers are efficient problem solvers. What are some of the best practices you witnessed in how #HackinSAS teams approached a problem?
- From a #DataScience and #Analytics perspective, name one technical capability/benefit you are most excited about that brings huge improvements/benefits to an important issue?
- What advice to you have for future #Data4Good hackers looking to use their curiosity for social good/impact?
- After being inspired by the work of #HackinSAS teams, what additional questions / project ideas would you like to see explored in the near future?
Meet the panel
- Heather Friesen Executive Director, Planning & Strategy, Queen’s UniversityTwitter: @HeatherInTheUAE